May 23, 2024, 09:14:42 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » allie or santa can help me? i feel my topic was locked unfairly. i want my jack.

allie or santa can help me? i feel my topic was locked unfairly. i want my jack.

Started by droid zylon1, November 06, 2013, 11:30:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

droid zylon1

http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=46771.0

i feel as if more could have been done. can you please allie/kenny get my jack back for me?

(ps max dont lock this topic like you did my last)

-Speedy-

I dont believe that your item will be recovered but they can ban the scammer.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

droid zylon1

who cares if they ban him. it was like a lvl 50 something account. probably sent the items to his main.

Feels like staff dont do shit to help anyone. BC needs new staff.

-Speedy-

I know your up set Droid but you need to be careful  yes more staff may help but it wont stop you from being scammed.

#1 *Sector Nub*

droid zylon1

Quote from: -Speedy- on November 06, 2013, 11:34:16 AM
I know your up set Droid but you need to be careful  yes more staff may help but it wont stop you from being scammed.
no not more staff just the ones that dont do anything needs to be removed and thats half of them. only 1 who get shit done is kenny.

-Speedy-

Well i don't know about that thats not entirely true many staff are helpful except for like 3 and then theres Shass which i not sure she is still staff because she quit i think.

#1 *Sector Nub*

droid zylon1

Quote from: -Speedy- on November 06, 2013, 11:39:29 AM
Well i don't know about that thats not entirely true many staff are helpful except for like 3 and then theres Shass which i not sure she is still staff because she quit i think.
eh w.e if this was skype you would be different.

@on topic. i just wnat my jack back...

Selene

Our policy is that we can't give players their items back that have been scammed. It's your responsibility for your items and if you happen to get them scammed then I'm very sorry.

Please next time think twice before doing such a deal.

Once again I'm sorry and hope for you to continue to play.

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

antisickness

Madprox

Scammed items are never returned by staff, unless the scammer feels guilty and wants to give it back on his own.

I locked it because we knew what happened, and no more needed to be posted there, i was trying to get a hold of the guy that scammed you.
If you think i locked it just for the hell of it, or for being lazy and not continuing to take action, you're wrong.

Also, as i said on that thread, there isn't a single proof of any items being traded.
So think twice before making a rant post.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Allie

Quote from: Selene on November 06, 2013, 12:42:43 PM
Our policy is that we can't give players their items back that have been scammed. It's your responsibility for your items and if you happen to get them scammed then I'm very sorry.

Unfortunately, that's precisely right.
Our policy is against reimbursing items for scamming due to the complexity of tracking scammed items. It screws over everyone that the scammer bought/sold for using those scammed items, and they should not be held responsible for you falling into a dumb persons trap.

I feel for you, I really do, but the most we can do is ban whoever is responsible, so they do not do it again. I hope my explanation for why we do not reimburse was sufficient.

droid zylon1

Quote from: Allie on November 06, 2013, 07:32:38 PM
Quote from: Selene on November 06, 2013, 12:42:43 PM

Unfortunately, that's precisely right.
Our policy is against reimbursing items for scamming due to the complexity of tracking scammed items. It screws over everyone that the scammer bought/sold for using those scammed items, and they should not be held responsible for you falling into a dumb persons trap.

I feel for you, I really do, but the most we can do is ban whoever is responsible, so they do not do it again. I hope my explanation for why we do not reimburse was sufficient.

Thanks allie. could you please Ban YOLOSWAGBOT? he has tryed to scam many others, i dont want them to end up like me.

And thanks selene :))

Selene

I believe Max is taking care of it, but I will for sure ask him what's going on with the case.

Once again I am sorry for your lost items.

droid zylon1

Quote from: Selene on November 06, 2013, 11:37:30 PM
I believe Max is taking care of it, but I will for sure ask him what's going on with the case.

Once again I am sorry for your lost items.

Thanks selene. I feel better now that i have seen progress and got a sufficient explanation from both you max and allie :)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-