June 01, 2024, 10:12:39 AMLatest Member: TrevorESORN
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » BC/Bots Offline version?

BC/Bots Offline version?

Started by paranoia, November 07, 2013, 11:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paranoia

November 07, 2013, 11:11:10 PM Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 02:39:27 AM by Santa
I found this video when I was searching on youtube for " bots acclaim" for some old memories:
^ is it possible to make BC offline as well?
EGK!

Madprox

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

-Speedy-

Yes, it is very possible the game is turned off and on my Kenny. If he wants to shut it off he has the power to.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

paranoia

EGK!

Madprox

November 07, 2013, 11:15:30 PM #4 Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 11:18:06 PM by Madprox
Quote from: -Speedy- on November 07, 2013, 11:13:42 PM
Yes, it is very possible the game is turned off and on my Kenny. If he wants to shut it off he has the power to.
Pretty sure you misunderstood his question.

Quote from: paranoia on November 07, 2013, 11:15:24 PM
Quote from: Madprox on November 07, 2013, 11:13:22 PM
No.
Whats makes you so sure?
Allie's words.

-Speedy-

Hey max watch the double post buddy. And yes i did sorry about that.

#1 *Sector Nub*

paranoia

EGK!

Madprox

Eat4two

paranoia

I just wanna use stuff I couldn't use before :P
EGK!

Allie

What about this says offline BC?
That guy was pathetically laughable, using the original enchanted bots source with the only modification being lobby text. he didnt even fix sector. it wasn't an offline version of anything.

Unfortunately, we do not plan to make support for anyone offline version anytime soon, as it'd mean embedding a mini-version of the server into the client. Not only would that make it a larger file size, but it'd be very insecure and decrypting it could give a sound coder a base server to work with.

paranoia

Quote from: Allie on November 07, 2013, 11:24:25 PM
That guy was pathetically laughable, using the original enchanted bots source with the only modification being lobby text. he didnt even fix sector. it wasn't an offline version of anything.

Unfortunately, we do not plan to make support for anyone offline version anytime soon, as it'd mean embedding a mini-version of the server into the client. Not only would that make it a larger file size, but it'd be very insecure and decrypting it could give a sound coder a base server to work with.
Hey hey dont bash me/him now I was just asking a question.
EGK!

Madprox

Quote from: paranoia on November 07, 2013, 11:26:00 PM

And she's just giving you an answer.

-Speedy-

Quote from: paranoia on November 07, 2013, 11:26:00 PM

She's not "Bashing" you at all she just stating a point of what were to happen if they  made an offline server.

#1 *Sector Nub*

paranoia

You guys are dumb I was just playing around ::) just a response for a great answer 8)
EGK!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-