May 02, 2024, 09:22:31 AMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » Evolve!!!

Evolve!!!

Started by droid zylon1, November 11, 2013, 12:50:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

droid zylon1

If anyone in guild needs a snowball please let me know. ill be giving out a few snowballs to ya for chistmas! THIS IS NOT THE CHRISTMAS EVENT THOUGH!

droid zylon1

great job guys!!! this weekend we will be in the top 10!!!! (were 50k gp from rank 10!!!).

We can do this guys. prepare for non stop grinding for hours ;)

-Speedy-

Nice enemy list :). I approve.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

droid zylon1

sadly evolve is dead.
A little backgroud to why it died.... Joe asked to borrow my metojack and i told him no (i dont lend items to anyone really) and he got mad and said "tu malo amigo" witch means "your a bad friend". well he quit the guild with over 2mil gp. Also vishegas and drift king quit the guild because joe did. so the top 3 players in the guild quit because i wouldnt let joe borrow a metojack. drift king also had another acc in the guild with like 1.7m gps that he also quit the guild on. and after all this i still continued to play with the guild. Mrscorpion became my new co-leader and swore his loyalty to evolve but about 2 days later he also quit the guild... So after all this i finally just said **** it. Most of the people left in the guild wasnt very active but atleast when they log on they have the guild exp boost :)

-Speedy-

Yea that's what happened when i owned evole from abs but drift and them were always unloyal

#1 *Sector Nub*

Leim

I wanna join :)
im active :)

Helix-Live

Quote from: Leim on January 03, 2014, 02:32:19 AM
I wanna join :)
im active :)
o mi got is that ur on the avatar?

ur disguise is too good

droid zylon1

Evolve is semi revived! if anyone wants to join feel free to apply.

-Speedy-

Good luck getting top ten again.

#1 *Sector Nub*

droid zylon1

thanks speedy. (will be like the 10th time lol. you got it to rank 5. then i got it to rank 5. then i got it to rank 7. then rank 9. then 13. now back to 17.)

and each time was when people quit and evolve lost ATLEAST 10m gp.

-Speedy-

Yea i hated when that happened. But i guess it's all part of owning a guild.

#1 *Sector Nub*

droid zylon1

Quote from: -Speedy- on February 21, 2014, 11:32:15 AM
Yea i hated when that happened. But i guess it's all part of owning a guild.
yeah sadly. im not gona put alot of money into the guild like i did before. people base there gp off prizes. if thats all they want then they shouldnt join evolve because i just want members who will enjoy the exp boost and have fun and rank in the process. im not gona pay for a rank that could be taken away anytime (if people get prizes then leave).

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

droid zylon1

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024