May 02, 2024, 05:56:17 AMLatest Member: OurdeBup
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » Evolve!!!

Evolve!!!

Started by droid zylon1, November 11, 2013, 12:50:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Speedy-

Quote from: droid zylon1 on February 21, 2014, 11:35:38 AM
Quote from: -Speedy- on February 21, 2014, 11:32:15 AM
Yea i hated when that happened. But i guess it's all part of owning a guild.
yeah sadly. im not gona put alot of money into the guild like i did before. people base there gp off prizes. if thats all they want then they shouldnt join evolve because i just want members who will enjoy the exp boost and have fun and rank in the process. im not gona pay for a rank that could be taken away anytime (if people get prizes then leave).
Hahaha now you understand why i was such a cheap a** lol.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

droid zylon1

Quote from: -Speedy- on February 21, 2014, 11:40:54 AM
Quote from: droid zylon1 on February 21, 2014, 11:35:38 AM
Quote from: -Speedy- on February 21, 2014, 11:32:15 AM
Yea i hated when that happened. But i guess it's all part of owning a guild.
yeah sadly. im not gona put alot of money into the guild like i did before. people base there gp off prizes. if thats all they want then they shouldnt join evolve because i just want members who will enjoy the exp boost and have fun and rank in the process. im not gona pay for a rank that could be taken away anytime (if people get prizes then leave).
Hahaha now you understand why i was such a cheap a** lol.
i know exactly why. however i do not force my members to stay in evolve however there always welcomed to stay as long as they want. this game isnt all about who's richer and makeing enimies. people play games to have fun. im not stressing anymore. like for instance look at red. everyone is just loyal and loves the guild honistly (and some inactive). but overall its a layed back guild. and people dont expect stuff for there gp because there just haveing fun. people make 1mil gp and dont even know it :3

with saying this instead of trying to get every item in game handed to you just play the game and enjoy it

Digi

I want to apply.
IGN: DigiDragonIX
Level: 218..soon

droid zylon1

Quote from: Digi on February 21, 2014, 11:54:09 AM
I want to apply.
IGN: DigiDragonIX
Level: 218..soon
apply in game. i will aceept when i get out of school in about 7 hours

Cooky

Hello, I would like to invite your guild to participate in the first annual BC Racing Olympics

Here you can find the rules and how to enter. The top prize is 3m gigas given to everyone in your guild - and more!

http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=51064.0

I hope you sign up for it! Goodluck!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-