April 23, 2024, 10:19:33 PMLatest Member: RobertSox
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » "redemption/sympathy/disdain/silence/etc veteran"

"redemption/sympathy/disdain/silence/etc veteran"

Started by Yz, November 17, 2013, 08:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iridion

Quote from: nemano9988 on November 18, 2013, 03:08:31 PM
to me this thread is stoopid, who cares about veteran shet??? you are member of guild or not thats it, and btw if i would be in each top 10 guilds for month or more i can say i m veteran of all 10 of then - who damm cares ::)
ok ok im sure your is a well thought opinion on the matter...
Quote from: Allie on November 17, 2013, 12:50:42 PM
disdain not old enough to have vets of any duration.
...not xd

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Materger

Quote from: nemano9988 on November 18, 2013, 03:14:22 PM
Quote from: Bombz on November 18, 2013, 03:11:24 PM
to me this thread is stoopid, who cares about veteran shet??? you are member of guild or not thats it, and btw if i would be in each top 10 guilds for month or more i can say i m veteran of all 10 of then - who damm cares ::)

shut up bro

make  me ***, be happy you can post at all

hahahhahaha omfg rekt! x)

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Yz

@poke idk what if ur not proud

your post is embarrassing, not because of how you think but how you present yourself. pls move on.
DISCORD killyzkill

Pokeh

imo more of a "unity" thing.

its not like you fought in a war or anything. its a game.

but i have an opinion on war vets too but w/e. you shouldn't flaunt something that petty in your userbars, it just reflects your character.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Pokeh

lol how

btw id rather have some ***gy beatles lyrics like marteger in his sig than ub's anyway just sayingg

Materger

Quote from: Pokeh on November 18, 2013, 11:06:54 PM
lol how

btw id rather have some ***gy beatles lyrics like marteger in his sig than ub's anyway just sayingg

LOLOLOLOL

marteger should be my new ign i like it and HEY! i picked an OK song :(

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

sirhamtaro

Allie

lol how

das green day.
do all u wannabe rappers think white songs are all alike.

Yz

Quote from: Allie on November 19, 2013, 01:38:10 AM
lol how

das green day.

is funny cuz all black songs are alike

ehhehe
hehe
heh
eh
e
hee
DISCORD killyzkill

Pokeh

November 19, 2013, 02:11:07 AM #40 Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 02:14:33 AM by Pokeh
Quote from: Allie on November 19, 2013, 01:38:10 AM
lol how

das green day.
i was jk, but yeah to be fair thats the only song i know by them.

white songs are craaap. your definition of a white song is probably miles off from mine.
>wannabe rappers
yeah cuz all i listen to is negger rap all day right allie (2chainz swag!) hmm im not the only one generalizing here i guess~

back on topic,the term veteran is being used waay too loosely.

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Iridion

lol how

the "veteran" thingy was just a way to show respectr and loyalty to a group, even though im not phisically part of it, and that im proud to be a part of it

vet·er·an  (vtr-n, vtrn)
n.
1. A person who is long experienced or practiced in an activity or capacity: a veteran of political campaigns.
2. A person who has served in the armed forces: "Privilege, a token income . . . were allowed for veterans of both world wars" (Mavis Gallant).
3. An old soldier who has seen long service.
adj.
1. Having had long experience or practice: a veteran actor.
2. Of or relating to former members of the armed forces: veteran benefits.

im long experienced in playing under red or being a part of its life so i claim myself veteran of it

maybe u dont know poke because u quited 450433549 times and u never sticked to anything 8)

thats how we roll maddie

Pokeh

ok then i can say i was a part of original zeal at the end of bots, and stuck with it as a hardcore real veteran in the variations of **** and bc (old ****, old bc included)

was active lots back then but you don't see me flaunting about being in an online clan.

ya i'm clueless with guilds. stopped visiting the guilds section all together after the zephyr drama and multiple shits prior to that.

Iridion

Quote from: Pokeh on November 19, 2013, 05:37:49 PM
ok then i can say i was a part of original zeal at the end of bots, and stuck with it as a hardcore real veteran in the variations of **** and bc (old ****, old bc included)

was active lots back then but you don't see me flaunting about being in an online clan.

ya i'm clueless with guilds. stopped visiting the guilds section all together after the zephyr drama and multiple ****s prior to that.

well we have diff opinions + that drama you are talking about is kinda old

thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-