May 02, 2024, 08:44:59 AMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » EliteRacingSquad (ERS)

EliteRacingSquad (ERS)

Started by Cooky, November 21, 2013, 05:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

November 21, 2013, 05:31:11 PM Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 04:11:04 AM by Cooky

This is the guild page for my honorary guild, EliteRacingSquad. It is a honorary guild which means you don't actually join the guild in-game (unless u really want to). To join you have to show you are a good racer. Not just good, but elite. The standard I use is: you have to be able to beat me or come extremely close. To tryout, you can send me a message and ask for a tryout. Or, you can impress me by winning races on my race event.

Guild Rules

If you join but then you stop doing races, or I see you aren't as good as you were before, you may get removed from the guild.

By joining you agree to try your best to represent the guild whenever you are racing. If you participate in one of my event races, I will expect you to follow all the rules and do a good job in the race.

Here is a link to my race event:  http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=46919.0

Current Members

Mod Cooky
Mod Oreos
-Rage-

If someone could make some cool userbars or sigs that would be great and maybe I will pay you. Thanks  

Bombz

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Cooky

Quote from: qolderman on November 21, 2013, 07:59:06 PM
I want to try it out, m8 cooky

whisper me in-game sometime and if im not busy I will let u try out  :D

Selene

-Speedy-

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

medchiller

Gl Cooks. I remember when I was in the old ERS :D

Cooky

medchiller

Was right before I joined another guild it was either Genesis or L_W but that said it was for a short period of time :)

Experiences

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

Cooky

cascaval123

mygodZzZ

Hey cooky, i wanna tryout, still waiting for one of your Races..

Cooky

Give special congrats to the newest member, -Rage-   !!!!

qolderman

Here's the sig:

[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/2use78k.jpg[/IMG]
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-