April 30, 2024, 07:20:14 PMLatest Member: pop
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » [New] suggestion for the christmas event.

[New] suggestion for the christmas event.

Started by mygodZzZ, November 28, 2013, 09:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hur9

Xx Itz Ian

November 28, 2013, 03:43:33 PM #16 Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 03:45:50 PM by Xx Itz Ian
Instead of releasing more useless items.

Bring out a modded or new map that is snow / xmas themed with maybe modded enemys and either a snowman/frosty boss. Instead of making it with OP event item drops make it drop snowballs (low % tho) and have a high exp / gigas rate to make it a grindmap.

Or do an event with pvp/bvb

EDIT: Maybe do something new for once?? A Race event or Survival event would be cool too.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

mygodZzZ

November 28, 2013, 04:24:41 PM #17 Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 04:34:54 PM by mygodZzZ
Quote from: Reviax on November 28, 2013, 02:42:12 PM
Some more details would be nice.

Set stats? Required level?
as i said, "like metorium set but white"

Quote from: Cooky on November 28, 2013, 03:36:41 PM
the problem with 'Christmas set' is there already is Christmas themed items.  santa head, santa shoulder, Rudolph minibot, Rudolph shield, frosty trans

my advice would be to make a 'snowman' or 'snow' set that's mostly white colored, because there aren't any sets in the game that are white and it would be unique
dude, that's exacly what i said on my post.. Lime metorium but white and make the "looks" upgrade, that means somehting unique, maybe the Lv. should be lower..

Quote from: nanak tatum on November 28, 2013, 03:31:17 PM
Okay there are already so many sets in game. I think the prize should be a flag or something because those are never prizes. BUT if there was to be a christmas set, then it shouldn't be perm.
no! i extreamly disagree for it to be unperm (atleast all of em) you need to get a chance to get a perm one!
Because you need a memory from this event and a white set! such a good looking set! not perm!?!? c'mon be reasonable..

Cooky

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on November 28, 2013, 03:43:33 PM
EDIT: Maybe do something new for once?? A Race event or Survival event would be cool too.

Reviax

Quote from: mygodZzZ on November 28, 2013, 04:24:41 PM
Quote from: Reviax on November 28, 2013, 02:42:12 PM
Some more details would be nice.

Set stats? Required level?
as i said, "like metorium set but white"
Oh. I thought you were referring to the way the Metorium set looks. My apologies.

Thornz

I have a better idea. Let's have a super OP item that's really easy to get with minimal work and no need for socializing. Oh wait, has this idea already been used before? Nvm, my bad.

I like this idea, but I think the pieces of the set should only drop on PvP and BvB maps, and perm should be rare. And obv they should drop as individual pieces, not the whole set as once. And you have to play a map for at least 2-3 minutes or nothing will drop when a player dies (this would reduce ability to farm the sets)

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

qolderman

+100000000000. I really want Christmas set
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-