April 24, 2024, 02:49:08 PMLatest Member: sukgo369
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Cosmetic Surgery

Cosmetic Surgery

Started by Selene, November 29, 2013, 06:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Selene

Are you against it or people can do what they want to make them self feel better?

Purple

People can do whatever they want, but I don't really support it. I can't imagine how shallow a person must be in order to want to pay thousands of $ to change the way they look.

^**** im special xd

Santa

I think if the girl has boobs like this |. or } instead of ;;;;;}, then I would support the cosmetic surgery of getting boobs enlarged.  But, if they are already good size, nope.  Any other surgery depends if they got in some sort of accident and had skin grafts to cover the ****ed up part of their body.  Otherwise, I would not support.

Cooky

im not against people doing it but they need to realize and be willing to accept the fact that people may think less of them for doing it, even if they look better. Unless you are removing some embarrassing birth mark or the result of an injury like a scar, then it can really say a lot about the kind of person you are that you would make changes to your body just to look better to others.

Bombz

Reviax

Pretty much what nanak said. Couldn't say it any better.

Cooky

Quote from: nanak tatum on November 29, 2013, 07:04:10 PM
I support it. It's just like a male wanting to be a female so they get surgery done (kinda). If someone doesn't like the way they look they have the ability to change it and if they really want to then I think they should.

yeah I agree

Selene

I'm not against it because some people actually think they are very ugly and the only way to make them feel better is to get surgery done.

qolderman

Tbh I don't give a ****.. They do it for their own risk.
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

123bomb123

neutral don't rlly care but I still look down on it because I don't understand

cuz I'm prettty
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

JustRK

not against it for various circumstances, but for the average normal woman I would think it's highly unnecessary.

Madprox

Quote from: Selene on November 29, 2013, 07:10:24 PM
I'm not against it because some people actually think they are very ugly and the only way they think will ever be happy again is via plastic surgery.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

bangaer2

I would say that people all have imperfections and that is what makes us special, but we all know this is not the answer that would satisfy does with the desire to change their body in any way.

It's a personal choice to change yourself after all. Damn though, it's expensive x_x
Quote from: bangaer2
Quote from: Rossbach
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

-PeaceLover-

i like it becuz itz for uglies becuz  uglies get better looking and we all happy

JetSurge

Do whatev's.

However, i'll always have more respect for people who make the best with what they were given.  8)
Who did that!?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-