30 day ban. Not enough evidence to perm lock
5 (17.2%)
90 day ban. She shouldn't be perm locked, but things are too fishy <_<
2 (6.9%)
Unlock her. She wouldn't scam!
2 (6.9%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Thornz

So what do we think should happen to Rage? While evidence does POINT towards her scamming, I don't think anything could be proven base on her side of the story. And while it was rather fishy, I think she should get a 30-90 day ban. Especially with all she does for the community, with her races and other giveaways, I find it hard to believe she was scamming everyone to get those prizes that she was handing out.

My vote is for 30 day ban, but what do you guys think? I want to hear other views...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Selene

We are still investigating. It's really confusing, probably one of the most confusing cases or we could just be stupid and not notice something.

Zain123456

Idk  =/
I Know that she scammed me , but i would give her 30 day ban If she would back to ma items  :-\
Anyways thats back to the staff members
Wonder how some ppl got gm?is simple!!they paied real money!!

Corr

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Reviax

I don't know who Rage is or the situation at all. Can you fill me in?

daluzman123

Bombz

She should just be locked until the admins find the bottom of this lol

Quote from: Reviax on December 09, 2013, 01:13:46 AM

http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=48576.0

Cooky

From what I understand from the thread, this is a brief summary.

Allie found that some scammed accounts had last been used by the same IP as -Rage-, and traded items over to the -Rage- account, making it seem as though -Rage- is an obvious scammer. -Rage- says it must have been someone else in the 'hotel' she lives in who is on the same IP.

Allie

Quote from: Cooky on December 09, 2013, 01:24:07 AM

Allie found that some scammed accounts had last been used by the same IP as -Rage-, and traded items over to the -Rage- account, making it seem as though -Rage- is an obvious scammer. -Rage- says it must have been someone else in the 'hotel' she lives in who is on the same IP.

pretty much.
cmon guys, is this in anyway believable.
especially considering the part you missed out, where that "person" from the hotel gave the scammed account to -rage-, not just the items but the account itself.
And that "person" does not own an account of their own. So, supposedly, said person who may or may not know -rage- irl chose to join the game, scam an account, and give it to -rage- without playing themselves.
;|

Reviax

I read over the topic that Bombz linked me to. And what I think is... This is a planned out scam that was made so Rage could scam without getting permanently banned for it. I don't think this person cares in the slightest if they get a 30 day ban. Actually, it would only benefit her. Rage waits 30 days and walks away with the items/money. If there's going to be any sort of ban, it must be permanent.

I think there are two possibilities.
1) Rage tells us there are people in the hotel that play BC and they did the scamming. Where's the proof though? How do we actually know there are people in the hotel that play BC? Rage scammed and is trying to cover it up with a lie.

2) Let's say other people in the hotel actually do play BC. Rage sells her S4league (or whatever its called) account in exchange for items on BC that were scammed. If this person is giving EVERYTHING they scammed to Rage then I think it's safe to assume that they plan on quitting BC and wanted the account for a game they'll be playing from now on. So in other words, that person couldn't care less about what happens to Rage after. They have their account for S4league so they're happy with it. If this is the scenario (which it probably isn't, but it's just one of my guesses) then that means Rage was framed and nothing more than a victim. However, then another problem arises because that's a real world trade...

Thornz

Quote from: Reviax on December 09, 2013, 02:21:59 AM

I read over the topic that Bombz linked me to. And what I think is... This is a planned out scam that was made so Rage could scam without getting permanently banned for it. I don't think this person cares in the slightest if they get a 30 day ban. Actually, it would only benefit her. Rage waits 30 days and walks away with the items/money. If there's going to be any sort of ban, it must be permanent.

I think there are two possibilities.
1) Rage tells us there are people in the hotel that play BC and they did the scamming. Where's the proof though? How do we actually know there are people in the hotel that play BC? Rage scammed and is trying to cover it up with a lie.

2) Let's say other people in the hotel actually do play BC. Rage sells her S4league (or whatever its called) account in exchange for items on BC that were scammed. If this person is giving EVERYTHING they scammed to Rage then I think it's safe to assume that they plan on quitting BC and wanted the account for a game they'll be playing from now on. So in other words, that person couldn't care less about what happens to Rage after. They have their account for S4league so they're happy with it. If this is the scenario (which it probably isn't, but it's just one of my guesses) then that means Rage was framed and nothing more than a victim. However, then another problem arises because that's a real world trade...
I still feel #2 is closer to the truth. And trading an acc for another game isn't real world trading...

Not pants

Reviax

Quote from: Thornz on December 10, 2013, 05:15:16 PMI still feel #2 is closer to the truth. And trading an acc for another game isn't real world trading...
?
So I can start trying to trade all my BC stuff for anything on another MOG and there's no issue with it?

Thornz

Quote from: Reviax on December 10, 2013, 05:23:24 PM
Quote from: Thornz on December 10, 2013, 05:15:16 PMI still feel #2 is closer to the truth. And trading an acc for another game isn't real world trading...
?
So I can start trying to trade all my BC stuff for anything on another MOG and there's no issue with it?
Correct. Another online game isn't considered "real world"

Not pants

Cooky

Quote from: Thornz on December 10, 2013, 06:01:06 PM
Correct. Another online game isn't considered "real world"

I believe Admin Santa said otherwise a week or 2 ago

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-