July 06, 2024, 10:23:49 PMLatest Member: Benhsasoige
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » I would like to address something and say something to the community

I would like to address something and say something to the community

Started by Bombz, December 08, 2013, 11:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bombz

I NEVER made a hate site with paranoia about kenny + dannii,that was paranoia alone, I am not against them so why would I do that and also I never talk **** about bout cheetah, paranoia made some sites and on a forum of his I am/was global moderator nothing bad, It was just a forum to chill around..

I'm in egk but i haven't done anything bad (you know it) I simply try to keep the forums active even though I been told I fail and try to have some fun too

And btw (this is to selene mainly and maybe allie) yeah paranoia said he haves a brother and so did I but I have showed proof and you also saw before me and him being online in forums/in-game and i don't think he hasn't

I would also like to say,

I noticed i've been kinda rude, annoying and trying to act all tough and threaten zylon gaming and I would like to say i am very sorry, I get carried away sometimes and I promise to stop this time, I sometimes do this just to "fit in" but instead i just make myself look more of a twerp and i apologize for that

Cooky

Not really buying the 'just to fit in' part. No one else threatens zylon gaming like you did, especially with bomb threats.

But I see you have been given a warning now instead of moderated, gratz.

daluzman123

Quote from: Cooky on December 08, 2013, 11:23:48 PM
Not really buying the 'just to fit in' part. No one else threatens zylon gaming like you did, especially with bomb threats.

But I see you have been given a warning now instead of moderated, gratz.

I know people who'd bomb Zylon with a Dark Meto.

Bombz

Cooky

Purple

time to clarify a few things

When I said bombz wasn't affiliated with EGK in anyway, I meant in any meaningful way.

Also, "
Quote from: Bombz on December 08, 2013, 11:09:45 PM
I NEVER made a hate site with paranoia about kenny + dannii,that was paranoia alone

is false. Paranoia has yet to make a site specifically targeting anyone from BC. Even that time he was ip banned and forced to shutdown his website, it was not him who made the attack(s) towards Kenny/Danni.

^**** im special xd

Bombz

Quote from: Purple on December 08, 2013, 11:44:56 PM
Also, "
Quote from: Bombz on December 08, 2013, 11:09:45 PM
I NEVER made a hate site with paranoia about kenny + dannii,that was paranoia alone

is false. Paranoia has yet to make a site specifically targeting anyone from BC. Even that time he was ip banned and forced to shutdown his website, it was not him who made the attack(s) towards Kenny/Danni.

I didn't know

Godz

Quote from: daluzman123 on December 08, 2013, 11:17:58 PM
Wut was the point of this though.
He got unmoderated for this sometimes sincerely sorry works some other times they don't anyways welcome back bud.

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Thornz

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

loewe98

Materger

@FireY- Her turn???

Bombz, it's ok meng.You just went a little overboard with your fun (like i did with two ppl we all know about and love).

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

loewe98

Quote from: Materger on December 09, 2013, 02:08:57 PM
@FireY- Her turn???

Bombz, it's ok meng.You just went a little overboard with your fun (like i did with two ppl we all know about and love).

Yeah she's been rude to  ;p

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-