June 03, 2024, 01:51:21 PMLatest Member: ohmypetgroom
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Race Mode Revamp

Race Mode Revamp

Started by Cooky, December 09, 2013, 05:17:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

Before I say anything I want to make it clear that I know this is something that isn't very realistic in the sense that there are much more important things for Zylon Gaming to be working on at this time. The chance of this ever being added is very slim, but is possible. So I will suggest it and get the communities input.

The idea is to make race mode totally revamped. For starters, custom maps. Maybe I could help design some custom race courses. They could have obstacles to avoid like fire, lasers, jumps and other stuff. All players could start at the same spot so when the count down 3 2 1 finishes.. the race could begin right away. At the end there could be a wall or something where whoever gets there and hits it first wins the race. What we would shoot for is a mode where you don't have to explain where to start and finish and you don't have to show which ways to go. You don't have to make your own race event, you can just play it!

The possibilities are endless. I think if we took some of the pvp map mechanics we could make some really amazing race maps. For example..the holodeck glass..  the conveyer belt on xchange..  the elevators on heatsink, the train on power generator etc. while also mixing in some sector elements like the laser beams, propellers, fire, holes in the ground, turrets, etc.

Obviously this would all take a really long time and is no where near the top of the to-do-list but I just thought I would share my idea and see what others think. Who knows, maybe if this gets a lot of support it might get some consideration.

Iridion

would be cool if this game wasnt a robot fighting game sory

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

Quote from: Iridion on December 09, 2013, 05:23:25 PM
would be cool if this game wasnt a robot fighting game sory

I understand

Thornz

I think it's actually a great idea, especially if you add viruses as obstacles. That would bring it back to being about fighting

+1

Cooky4GM

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Xx Itz Ian

Very hard to create, atleast with those custom maps.
Atm i rather see them doing all the promised updates we are still waiting for like sector, scroll, base and faction.

But maybe somewhere next year they could reconsider doing this.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Cooky

Quote from: Thornz on December 09, 2013, 05:25:47 PM
I think it's actually a great idea, especially if you add viruses as obstacles. That would bring it back to being about fighting

yes that would be great but I think u should be able to turn off or on enemies

123bomb123

ok 1 custom map. Spawns are lined up and the winner is whoever reaches the end first/hits a virus(could even be stationary like turret or something) and exp can be given to whoever has the most points (the one who killed the virus at the end)
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Purple

+1

but no way in hell will it ever happen LOL

^**** im special xd

Cooky

Quote from: 123bomb123 on December 09, 2013, 07:19:20 PM
ok 1 custom map. Spawns are lined up and the winner is whoever reaches the end first/hits a virus(could even be stationary like turret or something) and exp can be given to whoever has the most points (the one who killed the virus at the end)

maybe.. but the exp has to be very little like in pvp or base

oh and ill just put this here

:P

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Bombz

Quote from: Purple on December 09, 2013, 07:44:38 PM
+1

but no way in hell will it ever happen LOL

pretty much this, lol

+1

hur9

mygodZzZ

Quote from: Thornz on December 09, 2013, 05:25:47 PM

+1

Cooky4GM
Just for the record, I came up with that idea also and Cooky said he thought of it earlyer so i let him post lol\

anyway since my idea was the same; +1.

(p.s cooky try not to feedback on that lol).

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-