March 28, 2024, 08:32:17 AMLatest Member: cremia
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » BASE vs RACE: WHAT'S A BETTER MODE (POLL)

BASE vs RACE: WHAT'S A BETTER MODE (POLL)

Started by 123bomb123, December 26, 2013, 08:24:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BASE vs RACE

Base
27 (79.4%)
Race
4 (11.8%)
SELENES UNIMPORTANT OPINION
3 (8.8%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Iridion

Quote from: Purple on December 27, 2013, 04:00:58 PM
cooky explain your side or please just **** off.

Seriously saying " not in my opinion, there's more to it than that"

and then not explaining what else there is is retarded.

yeah pls cooky or it will look like you dont have any decent argument :(

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

hawk5005

Cooky

if u played the mode u would know theres more to it then just 'jumping'

jumping might be the most important thing obviously I mean if you fail a jump you might be way behind or fall and die, but u gotta maneuver through the course and there are lots of things you need to do like trying to cut corners, avoid things, and going through the course the fastest route possible (strategy)

and with new courses it would only magnify those things

Iridion

Quote from: Cooky on December 27, 2013, 04:06:55 PM

jumping might be the most important thing obviously I mean if you fail a jump you might be way behind or fall and die, but u gotta maneuver through the course and there are lots of things you need to do like trying to cut corners, avoid things, and going through the course the fastest route possible (strategy)

tl;dr jumping and double tapping in a particular direction then?
doesnt sound convincing

thats how we roll maddie

Purple

Quote from: Cooky on December 27, 2013, 04:06:55 PM

the most recent time I raced was with santa and randoms

raced 3 times or so on hoverbyte

****in rekt them no problem, and I don't race often.

It's not hard, it's actually incredibly easy.

^**** im special xd

Cooky

this is why I didn't want to get into details.. because I know I have no chance of winning this argument as I am up against you 'ive played race 3 times I know everything about it' guys (now I know how some of you base fans must feel)

if you say how race is 'incredibly easy' and how its 'just jumping and double tapping' then explain why theres some players like me or oreos who are so much better then others. explain how there are people who literally practice races on their own to try and join my guild but just plain aren't good at it? if its just jumping and double tapping then certainly almost every race would be a close finish? well that's not true at all

Race takes skill and practice. And while it may be a simple concept, it, like many other things, takes time to master. It may not be as complex and skillful as base mode, but its far more then just jumping and double tapping.

Purple

Quote from: Cooky on December 27, 2013, 04:23:11 PM
this is why I didn't want to get into details.. because I know I have no chance of winning this argument as I am up against you 'ive played race 3 times I know everything about it' guys (now I know how some of you base fans must feel)

if you say how race is 'incredibly easy' and how its 'just jumping and double tapping' then explain why theres some players like me or oreos who are so much better then others. explain how there are people who literally practice races on their own to try and join my guild but just plain aren't good at it? if its just jumping and double tapping then certainly almost every race would be a close finish? well that's not true at all

Race takes skill and practice. And while it may be a simple concept, it, like many other things, takes time to master. It may not be as complex and skillful as base mode, but its far more then just jumping and double tapping.

race me 10 times on hoverbyte, any route you want, and i'll beat you 6/10 atleast.

^**** im special xd

Cooky

hoverbyte is fun but is a bad track as all you do is run straight and jump a bunch of times lol

not a good track but sure we can play if u want

Rossbach

BvB is just tapping buttons, Sector is just tapping buttons, PvP is just tapping buttons, Race is just tapping buttons.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Iridion

Quote from: Rossbach on December 27, 2013, 04:29:16 PM
BvB is just tapping buttons, Sector is just tapping buttons, PvP is just tapping buttons, Race is just tapping buttons.  ::)
go away ross ur not welcome here ;D go push some mobs kekeke
Quote from: Cooky on December 27, 2013, 04:23:11 PM

because you have to tap and jump at the right spot, and some people cant do it? fact people cant do it doesnt mean it needs particular skills

thats how we roll maddie

Purple

score was 1/9

me being 1.

I have to say I am surpised that I lost, but the only thing I saw Cooky do that I didn't do, was running at specific moments. Which I don't consider to be very great depth.

^**** im special xd

Cooky

good races purple

I know race isn't as in depth as base that's obvious  :P  base is more in depth that any mode in BC by far

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

qolderman

Quote from: Iridion on December 27, 2013, 07:33:57 AM
"race mode" is just a minigame that has barely something do do with the game itself, and takes almost no skills to play
Oh, you think you don't need skill for race? You DO need skill for race. If you never played race, then don't say like that.
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-