Previous topic - Next topic

Do You Want Purple Text Back?

Yes
53 (68.8%)
No
24 (31.2%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Selene

We have been debating whether or not we should bring back purple text for members in-game and instead of us deciding, we are allowing you the players to choose.

Cooky

the answer will be yes

I don't like it, to me its just annoying  however if it will encourage people to buy membership then +1

DevilzDemise

January 04, 2014, 01:08:23 AM #2 Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 01:15:36 AM by DevilzDemise
Noticed this, and was straight on it. Purple being my favourite colour ofcourse i would like it back. Seems sad, but i was thinking about getting perm member. This will persuade me more (:

hur9

i call yes i like purple text

ghostkid17

Doesn't matter to me, but I hope its going to be darker than it was before
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Corr

yes, great idea. Make them feel more special

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

JustRK

I'm pretty sure it would be yes  :P I agree with it being a tad darker in shade.

Selene

In-game lobby message is showing the colour that would be used.

123bomb123

No am not agree because then i get jealous and sad?? Make me not want to play game when this is such unfair advantage when trying to trade in lobby. :/ I feel like it was change for dis reason and u will jus change back. purple hurt my eyes too ugly colour
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Thornz

So it would be purple text only when a player is in the lobby, am I right? Cause it'd still be green when in a room and blue when in shop.

I love purple, so yea. +1

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Selene

Quote from: Thornz on January 04, 2014, 02:34:54 AM
So it would be purple text only when a player is in the lobby, am I right? Cause it'd still be green when in a room and blue when in shop.

I love purple, so yea. +1
Purple text in lobby, yes.

Thornz

Just a suggestion, but add colored text back as a check box, so that members could choose not to use purple if they didn't want to. Like, add to settings for members, or something. Idk. Maybe that's too hard :P

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Cooky

Quote from: Thornz on January 04, 2014, 02:42:01 AM
Just a suggestion, but add colored text back as a check box, so that members could choose not to use purple if they didn't want to. Like, add to settings for members, or something. Idk. Maybe that's too hard :P
one of the very few benefits of having members with purple text is that u can distinguish members from non members in the lobby

having an option to toggle it would be dumb in my opinion   -1

sirhamtaro

man i wish we could all just be treated equally  :'(

Cooky

Quote from: nanak tatum on January 04, 2014, 03:16:39 AM
Quote from: Cooky on January 04, 2014, 03:03:00 AM
one of the very few benefits of having members with purple text is that u can distinguish members from non members in the lobby

having an option to toggle it would be dumb in my opinion   -1

Well there are some who do not want to use the text but want the other benefits of membership. There is no negative to it.

that makes no sense and has nothing to do with what I said

yes its a negative

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-