April 27, 2024, 08:10:06 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » sector training ring

sector training ring

Started by Cooky, January 16, 2014, 06:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

a new sector mode that u play on the training ring but instead of choosing levels from the list you are choosing enemies

for example if u pick kowbat:

the game will start and its you and a kowbat in the ring and u get to practice fighting it

if u kill the enemy (the enemy hp scales with your level), another one spawns and it keeps repeating

you can set options like infinite hp  so that u can practice things without worry of dying

also trans mode instant trans to practice your trans combo

also have an option for 2 or 3 of the enemy at once so u can practice killing mobs

this will make it much better for people looking to improve their skills at sector

you gain no xp/gigas/coins from this mode and there is no way to win

this game doesn't have any training mode to practice or anything so I think this would be really great

opuiq3

Quote from: Cooky on January 16, 2014, 06:59:45 PM
a new sector mode that u play on the training ring but instead of choosing levels from the list you are choosing enemies

for example if u pick kowbat:

the game will start and its you and a kowbat in the ring and u get to practice fighting it

if u kill the enemy (the enemy hp scales with your level), another one spawns

you can set options like infinite hp  so that u can practice things without worry of dying

also have an option for 2 or 3 of the enemy at once so u can practice killing mobs

this will make it much better for people looking to improve their skills at sector

you gain no xp/gigas/coins from this mode and there is no way to win

this game doesn't have any training mode to practice or anything so I think this would be really great

I like it.
+1
There is no way to abuse this too

^yw allie

123bomb123

would be good. have a simple map for them all and in the lobby of ur room you can choose from a drop down menu of what virus you want to fight.

COOKY NICE IDEAS
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Cooky

Quote from: 123bomb123 on January 16, 2014, 08:04:43 PM
would be good. have a simple map for them all and in the lobby of ur room you can choose from a drop down menu of what virus you want to fight.

COOKY NICE IDEAS

yes that is what I meant

and thanks

medchiller

I asked about something a little different and Allie actually suggested this instead of my idea. I like it and wish it were in the game +1

DevilzDemise

+1, i need to practice against kows for survival. ha.

Bombz

qolderman

+1111. I can put Kowbats, Xabarases and train on them for survival ::)
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

mic99

mygodZzZ

Cool idea!
+1

Quote from: nanak tatum on January 17, 2014, 09:29:00 PM
Quote from: qolderman on January 17, 2014, 01:17:35 PM
+1111. I can put Kowbats, Xabarases and train on them for survival ::)
lol
quoting someone in same words and not adding any reply to that is like Copycat him.

Thornz

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-