May 24, 2024, 11:04:27 AMLatest Member: FzaimaKar
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Please release a new client..

Please release a new client..

Started by frvrjaylyn, January 25, 2014, 07:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvrjaylyn

release a new client because idk why whenever updater get an update its says slow connection but the true's i have a stable connection then.. when i want to join 266map(ithink) its crashing also the 2nd to the last and 3rd to the last map..

plesae fix it or upload the whole files of BC thanks

medchiller

Try to repair your client first. If that doesn't help re-install BoutCheetah. If still no luck check your ping to the server and see if it's a connection issue just to the server or just that your internet isn't very good.

Selene

The client is fine it's your side that something is wrong.

DevilzDemise

Quote from: frvrjaylyn on January 25, 2014, 07:12:45 PM
release a new client because idk why whenever updater get an update its says slow connection but the true's i have a stable connection then.. when i want to join 266map(ithink) its crashing also the 2nd to the last and 3rd to the last map..

plesae fix it or upload the whole files of BC thanks

Have you tried repairing your client?, maybe your cpu has loads of stuff on it maybe try delete a few things or just run a performance check with your antivirus(if you have one). Too see what's causing the most usage and making your cpu run slow. If not and like Med said sorry about repeating what you said, but check your ping and you can always ring up your service provider ask them to change ports if it is that, might allow a better connection flow. Just suggestions.

-Speedy-

Quote from: Selene on January 25, 2014, 07:14:58 PM
On Ryura map this error always pops up on my screen but if you click open it lets you play in the game. Just thought i'd share that because i dont know if im the only one.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Thornz

Quote from: -Speedy- on January 25, 2014, 07:18:17 PM
Quote from: Selene on January 25, 2014, 07:14:58 PM
On Ryura map this error always pops up on my screen but if you click open it lets you play in the game. Just thought i'd share that because i dont know if im the only one.

Does that for me too

His arms don't display correctly

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

frvrjaylyn

hmnn repairing cant click thats why icant do that procedure

Experiences

Maybe you need to re-install the client then.

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

frvrjaylyn

re-install idid that many times XD hehe.. idont know what;s happenning may you upload your BC all files ? :P please if you want only

mygodZzZ

maybe your virtual memory is slow, try checking your processes on the task manager (ctrl+alt+dlt) and see the most taking memory and see if you need it or not, if no then end the process.

frvrjaylyn

may you upload your bc files not the setup/installer the whole file plesaeee iwant to join other player with higher map XD haha please?

Robocop7ant

I got bad computer, old client, bad internet on this school, but it works fine for me, just very laggy.

So it's not a issue with the client.
<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-