June 16, 2024, 09:48:57 PMLatest Member: Gregory
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » have option to disable friend alerts

have option to disable friend alerts

Started by Cooky, January 25, 2014, 09:48:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

when u have a lot of friends the chat can get really flooded with all the alerts about your friends logging in/out

I think there should be a way to turn it off for both in lobby and in-game

hur9

or add like best friends so you can whisper them easyly from rooms like the old friend list

Godz

Quote from: hur90 on January 25, 2014, 09:50:14 PM
or add like best friends so you can whisper them easyly from rooms like the old friend list
+1
+1
+1

mygodZzZ

I was thinking about this, +1.

qolderman

It doesn't bother me when they log in/out. -1
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

medchiller

Quote from: Cooky on January 25, 2014, 09:48:18 PM
when u have a lot of friends the chat can get really flooded with all the alerts about your friends logging in/out

I think there should be a way to turn it off for both in lobby and in-game
There is a way for lobby for sure, dunno about in-game ::)

Iridion

Quote from: average bc user 2 months ago
CRY i want more friends on my friend list because i have a lot of frends!!!

Quote from: average bc user now
CRY i want frends alerts disable! theres too much! sadface :(

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

mic99

maybe if we're lucky we can have ultra best friends after that.

Cooky

Quote from: medchiller on January 26, 2014, 06:37:49 AM
There is a way for lobby for sure, dunno about in-game ::)

? why u not explaining

that's very unlike u

how do u disable it in the lobby?

medchiller

January 26, 2014, 04:13:32 PM #9 Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 04:24:34 PM by medchiller
I didn't explain cause I was tired at 1:30 and wouldn't explain properly. Anyways ima go test it ingame and see if it works. Ill post if it works or not.

Edit: Works in everywhere. If you want to disable the log in and log out messages it's really simple. Found it out a while ago and asked Allie if she wanted it to be a bug she didn't really care as long as the players were not complaining, so going from that im assuming that I'm allowed to tell everyone.

All you do is go to Settings>Block list> Type in "Server" (Make sure there is a capital S) You heard it here first xD! Enjoy ;)

mygodZzZ

Quote from: medchiller on January 26, 2014, 04:13:32 PM
I didn't explain cause I was tired at 1:30 and wouldn't explain properly. Anyways ima go test it ingame and see if it works. Ill post if it works or not.

Edit: Works in everywhere. If you want to disable the log in and log out messages it's really simple. Found it out a while ago and asked Allie if she wanted it to be a bug she didn't really care as long as the players were not complaining, so going from that im assuming that I'm allowed to tell everyone.

All you do is go to Settings>Block list> Type in "Server" (Make sure there is a capital S) You heard it here first xD! Enjoy ;)
Great thinking..

Cooky

Quote from: medchiller on January 26, 2014, 04:13:32 PM

Godz

+1 for vish idea but not sure cooky one

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-