April 19, 2024, 04:35:35 AMLatest Member: megaarkade1
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » New game mode!! Amazing!!!

New game mode!! Amazing!!!

Started by bangaer2, December 09, 2010, 02:28:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bangaer2

I thought of something like a Sector/PVP/Race style where players play invidualy and begin at different spots. This willl be played like a sector but inv. SO the thing is... The first one to get to the finish gets to battle the boss(which is tough) alone and get various drops. 2-8 players required for this game mode. Players take different paths but connects at boss. The first player to reach the boss area blocks the path for all the other players with a wall kind of like in 61.
This is an example of the map... example on 4 player...

as the players get closer to the finish, they eventually get to the same path where they can PvP each other to prevent other players from proceding and run on... the paths should have Viruses in them... harder VIruses as the path follow, Viruses requires to be killed before proceding... lvl 61 walls should be encountered too...
ok so this was just an idea hard to understand maybe because this is something new so basicly... Run.. Stay alive..Win
Quote from: bangaer2
Quote from: Rossbach
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

NeoKiller

bangaer2

Quote from: Vlad7 on December 09, 2010, 02:31:11 PM
i like it.
sounds really cool
+1
:D tons of possibilities are possible in this game mode; Teams too? Perfect for Gulid Wars!! omg :D
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

LiquidChaos

bangaer2

Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

Mr_V

good but not sure if it can be added to the game...

Allie

Quote from: LiquidChaos on December 09, 2010, 02:44:35 PM
you cant add stuff like that :(

Might as well suggest it, if our rate of learning how to edit the client continues as is now, we might be able to add new modes in a year or two.

For example, we didn't know how to add sector maps before.
Now we do.

Styx

Quote from: Allie on December 10, 2010, 04:36:21 AM
Might as well suggest it, if our rate of learning how to edit the client continues as is now, we might be able to add new modes in a year or two.

For example, we didn't know how to add sector maps before.
Now we do.

From a players point of view, it looks like u copied and pasted a map file and replaced stuff. :(
but srsly.
But good job tho.  :)

Mr_V

Quote from: Styx on December 10, 2010, 05:37:55 AM
From a players point of view, it looks like u copied and pasted a map file and replaced stuff. :(
but srsly.
but my lv X is awsome :(

Styx

Quote from: Mr_V on December 10, 2010, 05:58:52 AM
but my lv X is awsome :(

Lv 215 u mean. Yea it is good. :). But the mob spawn points are the same, triggers are the same and heaps of other stuff.

Mr_V

Quote from: Styx on December 10, 2010, 06:07:28 AM
Lv 215 u mean. Yea it is good. :). But the mob spawn points are the same, triggers are the same and heaps of other stuff.
imposibble to edit map's codes...but I was talkin' about X...I used Hacken Core's files for it...at lv215 the files were entirely edited in Paint...(except the buildings...)

Allie

Quote from: Styx on December 10, 2010, 05:37:55 AM
but srsly.

Looks so easy.
Doesn't it.

I'll bet Evo will NEVER, EVER find out how to make a new map.
EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER.
Just sayin'.

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Mr_V

Quote from: Allie on December 10, 2010, 07:04:06 AM
Looks so easy.
Doesn't it.

I'll bet UGLY PONIES will NEVER, EVER find out how to make a new map.
EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER.
Just sayin'.
who're ugly ponies?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-