April 24, 2024, 05:35:21 PMLatest Member: Anthonyaspef
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » New game mode!! Amazing!!!

New game mode!! Amazing!!!

Started by bangaer2, December 09, 2010, 02:28:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redshadow

if only the gfx team was still around...

oh wait

FatalMidna

FatalMidna

Quote from: Redshadow on January 09, 2011, 05:23:39 AM
a useless threat

Speaking of Allie, she never did respond to my private message. Does she ever respond to those?

Redshadow

Quote from: FatalMidna on January 09, 2011, 05:27:50 AM
Speaking of Allie, she never did respond to my private message. Does she ever respond to those?

Probably not. I'm guessing she gets over 9000 per day from koreans who don't know where to download the client.

FatalMidna

Quote from: Redshadow on January 09, 2011, 05:32:58 AM
Probably not. I'm guessing she gets over 9000 per day from koreans who don't know where to download the client.

Speaking of Koreans, someone in Off Topic found the site they must be based off of.

Redshadow

Quote from: FatalMidna on January 09, 2011, 05:38:47 AM
Speaking of Koreans, someone in Off Topic found the site they must be based off of.

Sometimes I wonder whether or not the mass of koreans that flood the server at midnight affects the server in a positive or negative fashion.

FatalMidna

Quote from: Redshadow on January 09, 2011, 05:43:06 AM
Sometimes I wonder whether or not the mass of koreans that flood the server at midnight affects the server in a positive or negative fashion.

It can't be anything but negative, especially if they're from North Korea. A lot of those people are crazy.

Redshadow

They do help with the popularity, which is needed. However, most of the extended popularity brought by Koreans is directed toward other Koreans, which means more people that can't speak English.

FatalMidna

Quote from: Redshadow on January 09, 2011, 05:46:43 AM
They do help with the popularity, which is needed. However, most of the extended popularity brought by Koreans is directed toward other Koreans, which means more people that can't speak English.

It's unfortunate the Tower of Babel incident can't be undone, but then again, I don't believe in that Biblical crap anyway.

Redshadow

Quote from: FatalMidna on January 09, 2011, 05:48:54 AM
It's unfortunate the Tower of Babel incident can't be undone, but then again, I don't believe in that Biblical crap anyway.

I forgot what this thread was originally about.

FatalMidna

Quote from: Redshadow on January 09, 2011, 05:50:51 AM
I forgot what this thread was originally about.

Tournament tiered style race with Viruses and PvP mixed in. You don't need me to tell you, just look at page 1.

Redshadow

Quote from: FatalMidna on January 09, 2011, 05:56:22 AM
Tournament tiered style race with Viruses and PvP mixed in. You don't need me to tell you, just look at page 1.

but i'm laaaaaaaazyzyzyzyzyzyzzyaaaazyyyyyyy

FatalMidna

Quote from: Redshadow on January 09, 2011, 05:57:03 AM
but i'm laaaaaaaazyzyzyzyzyzyzzyaaaazyyyyyyy

No, your just lazy, with onr "l" one "a" one "z" and one "y."

Redshadow

Quote from: FatalMidna on January 09, 2011, 05:58:19 AM
No, your just lazy, with onr "l" one "a" one "z" and one "y."

and a y and a z and a y and a z and a y and a z and a y and a z and a y and a z and a y and a z and a y and a z and a y and a z and an a and an a and an a and an a and a y

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-