May 23, 2024, 01:25:59 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Stash pin.

Stash pin.

Started by -Speedy-, January 26, 2014, 10:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Speedy-

This has probably been suggested before but i do believe it is needed. The go access you stashes you would have to put in a 4 digit pin either letter, number or both. The pin would prevent account scamming and make everyone times safer. Also this pin would need to be typed in to access you market and to trade/gift people just encase items are in your inventories.

Feel free to comment your opinions about this and add suggestions on it.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Cooky

woah

great idea man  +1

opuiq3

^yw allie

-Speedy-

Quote from: nanak tatum on January 26, 2014, 10:09:40 PM
But what if you forget your pin? Also, I think it should only be needed to be typed in once (by that I mean you type it in once then you don't have to type it again until you relog).
Yea i meant to put that in there, once you type it once in either stash trade/gift or marketplace it would be good until you logged out then you would need to type again.

Quote from: Cooky on January 26, 2014, 10:07:16 PM
woah

great idea man  +1
Wow, Cooky like my suggestion. This has made my day.

#1 *Sector Nub*

DevilzDemise

Sorry, but -1 from me. Even if it was just like a secondary pass after you log in, it doesn't prevent scamming. Also, if you did log in then enter it once in the game it doesn't stop people deleting the stuff you have in your inv or selling it too shop (or equipped items). Let's say for instance you have a meto set/jack/auraII /walker equipped they removed it all and sold to the shop just too be a jerk. You would of lost out, but i just don't think it's needed as you take the risk of losing your stuff being scammed when you sell/share the account if you lose your stuff like mentioned before in other topics it's your own fault. Don't want your stuff being stolen or be scammed don't give out details :)

-Speedy-

Quote from: DevilzDemise on January 26, 2014, 10:17:12 PM
Sorry, but -1 from me. Even if it was just like a secondary pass after you log in, it doesn't prevent scamming. Also, if you did log in then enter it once in the game it doesn't stop people deleting the stuff you have in your inv or selling it too shop (or equipped items). Let's say for instance you have a meto set/jack/auraII /walker equipped they removed it all and sold to the shop just too be a jerk. You would of lost out, but i just don't think it's needed as you take the risk of losing your stuff being scammed when you sell/share the account if you lose your stuff like mentioned before in other topics it's your own fault. Don't want your stuff being stolen or be scammed don't give out details :)
Yes, but it would prevent them from deleting all your items in stash or you could make it so they need to enter pin to empty items.

#1 *Sector Nub*

DevilzDemise

Quote from: -Speedy- on January 26, 2014, 10:19:40 PM
Yes, but it would prevent them from deleting all your items in stash or you could make it so they need to enter pin to empty items.

Okay and your in-game account is the same as your forum account. If you forgot the code, how do you plan on re-setting it? Through forum? if so they have that password so they could easily reset the code themselves.

-Speedy-

Quote from: DevilzDemise on January 26, 2014, 10:21:31 PM
Quote from: -Speedy- on January 26, 2014, 10:19:40 PM

Okay and your in-game account is the same as your forum account. If you forgot the code, how do you plan on re-setting it? Through forum? if so they have that password so they could easily reset the code themselves.
It could take like 3-7 days to reset depending on what admins would set it to and by then the person will know because it can alert them the next time they put in pin saying are you sure you want to cancel or something.

#1 *Sector Nub*

-Speedy-

Quote from: nanak tatum on January 26, 2014, 10:36:50 PM
Maybe there could be a two pass type of thing? Ex. You have two passwords, if you type them both, you can access your account freely (just like how it is now where you can take stuff out of your inventory, sell things etc.)

If you only type one, it is for viewing purposes. ex. you type the first password and you can look (you cannot equip, remove, sell, level up the account etc.) So if someone says they want to see the account you are selling them you can tell them the one password only.
The pin would be more efficient because you log in, open you stash, it will say enter pin and then you type it in and for the rest of you time logged in you can access the stash, trade people and go to market.

#1 *Sector Nub*

mic99

It'd be annoying as hell to keep typing in a PIN.

I agree with Devilz, just don't give out any details, etc.

-Speedy-

Quote from: mic99 on January 26, 2014, 10:52:11 PM
It'd be annoying as hell to keep typing in a PIN.

I agree with Devilz, just don't give out any details, etc.
But your only typing it in once so i don't see how it would be that annoying i mean maybe if you logged out like every 10minutes. But if you are like me and just left your Bout Cheetah on you type it in once and it's set for 5 hours until you log back off.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-