April 27, 2024, 04:12:08 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » New sig.

New sig.

Started by -Speedy-, February 04, 2014, 11:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Speedy-

Just tried something new i think i may have messed up the blending i may have to fix. Tell me what you think though.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Cooky

Looks visually pleasing but I cant tell what you did

can u show the original render(s)?

-Speedy-

Quote from: Cooky on February 05, 2014, 03:46:18 AM
Looks visually pleasing but I cant tell what you did

can u show the original render(s)?
Yea I'll post when i get home from school. I may go out to breakfast right now for my bday so i can't yet.

#1 *Sector Nub*

DevilzDemise

(click to show/hide)

Looks like it was just placed on-top of the background personally. Could do with more blending, and looks a bit plain. Just the render and background could do with something more going on imo.

ghostkid17

-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

zanzona

MrScorpion <3

-Speedy-

Quote from: ghostkid17 on February 05, 2014, 11:59:39 AM
It doesn't look done
It's not because like i said i messed up on the blending. The guide i was using didn't show me how to do it properly so if  know a good way tell me.

#1 *Sector Nub*

mygodZzZ

Quote from: zanzona on February 05, 2014, 12:08:41 PM
It doesn't look done
What's with the quotes all the time, It's not like you know better (neither do I). if you have something to say, say it.
quoting a person on a same thing he said without any comeback/reply/agreement/disagreement is just copycatting him..

@topic
Cool sig speedy, but it looks like you had a better pic and you spread the green all over the ship (a little on his pants also), anyway I like it..

DevilzDemise

Quote from: mygodZzZ on February 05, 2014, 05:12:30 PM
Quote from: zanzona on February 05, 2014, 12:08:41 PM
It doesn't look done
What's with the quotes all the time, It's not like you know better (neither do I). if you have something to say, say it.
quoting a person on a same thing he said without any comeback/reply/agreement/disagreement is just copycatting him..

@topic
Cool sig speedy, but it looks like you had a better pic and you spread the green all over the ship (a little on his pants also), anyway I like it..

They quote because they agree with what the person has said or is saying. Just a quicker, more lazy way then just clicking reply and typing the exact same words and/or meaning themselves. That's why people do it.

mic99

Agree with Oreos, looks unfinished.

JetSurge

+1000000 for splinter cell. 

Something does look a little off though. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it has something to do with the green.

Nice job either way.  8)
Who did that!?

KillerPig

its just a render on a bg waaat is this

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-