April 19, 2024, 11:29:52 AMLatest Member: choe9512
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Due to some problems...

Due to some problems...

Started by mygodZzZ, February 15, 2014, 05:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mygodZzZ

Due to some tamporary problems in opening Bc on my new pc, I won't be able to come in-game for a while for w/e cares..

send  me messages if anything..
^_^

Rebuck

Quote from: mygodZzZ on February 15, 2014, 05:56:14 PM
Due to some tamporary problems in opening Bc on my new pc, I won't be able to come in-game for a while for w/e cares..

send  me messages if anything..
^_^

If you download teamviewer 9, i can gladly help you or with skype (teamviewer is safe i won't be able to do anything wrong unless you want it)

medchiller

Quote from: Rebuck on February 15, 2014, 05:58:54 PM
If you download teamviewer 9, i can gladly help you or with skype (teamviewer is safe i won't be able to do anything wrong unless you want it)
Um I wouldn't say that teamviewer is totally safe. The program itself is fairly secure but it can be a very dangerous tool if in the wrong hands. The person can basically do w/e they want to your comp.

medchiller

If you're not computer smart its hard to stop them. They could file transfer a virus in minutes when you think its a picture. Some people are crafty but I doubt most people here would do that. Just saying that you won't be 100% safe when using it :P

Cooky

u can go on teamviewer and delete system32

medchiller

Quote from: Cooky on February 16, 2014, 05:21:56 AM
u can go on teamviewer and delete system32
You could but you would either have to be a fast typer or do a file transfer. There is a block on deleting it through the normal way of right click, delete. Regardless, ya you could ruin someone comp with TeamViewer.
Quote from: nanak tatum on February 16, 2014, 05:17:02 AM
Well that is why you learn about said program before you start using it.
You don't know every aspect of every detail of BoutCheetah and you use it. If someone had the power to do so they could ruin your comp/life using BoutCheetah. People are crazy, they do things that I couldn't even imagine just to make a living or just for some laughs. Not that anyone here is going to be doing that.

Rebuck

Quote from: medchiller on February 16, 2014, 05:13:21 AM
If you're not computer smart its hard to stop them. They could file transfer a virus in minutes when you think its a picture. Some people are crafty but I doubt most people here would do that. Just saying that you won't be 100% safe when using it :P

I try'd to send a virus to someone trough skype with teamviewer but i failed so no worrys  :D

mygodZzZ

I'm sure Rebuck will not put a virus into my computer, and I do know how to use a computer, so no way anyone could hack it, as soon as I suspect something, I got 3 options:
1) alt + f4 and end chat
2) simply press X
3) simply shut down the computer with the switcher (if unusual)

I'll contact with you rebuck, Maybe you could solve my problem.. I'll do it today, (25 minutes from now)..
thx!

-Speedy-

Never team-viewer any i learned the hard way and LeOn deleted my whole pc and it took me 7-10 hours to restore it. Not worth the risk.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

qolderman

Quote from: -Speedy- on February 17, 2014, 04:32:42 PM
Never team-viewer any i learned the hard way and LeOn deleted my whole pc and it took me 7-10 hours to restore it. Not worth the risk.
Easiest way is to use Skype, lol.
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Iridion

this thread is a joke
dont know if lol or cry

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Santa

hey let me team viewer you

ok sir

okay, im on teamviewer now just need to open command prompt to fix the problem

del c:/windows

itll take few mins sir

okay thank you for help

Iridion

Quote from: Santa on February 19, 2014, 03:32:42 PM
i'll definetly look cool by repeating what is say more or less everytime
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

thats how we roll maddie

Iridion

Quote from: kulvinder on February 20, 2014, 12:00:21 AM
Quote from: Iridion on February 19, 2014, 02:59:43 PM
this thread is a joke
dont know if lol or cry
Lol
I remember once after Bots was going down a person posted a software telling that "with this you can play bots"  but what it actually did was delete everything, I guess it was you.
I downloaded it and a lot of shiit happened.
Plz just tell me if you know who he/she was.
wat the ****
are u implying dude? :|

thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-