September 28, 2024, 01:22:45 PMLatest Member: woung
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » Cooky's Racing Olympics Event (Guilds vs Guilds Event)

Cooky's Racing Olympics Event (Guilds vs Guilds Event)

Started by Cooky, February 22, 2014, 05:58:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madprox

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

-Speedy-

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Cooky

Quote from: -Speedy- on February 22, 2014, 07:21:35 PM
ANARCHY. Rep: -Speedy-
it says that KnifeParty is the leader so I will have to hear it from him

Madprox

Cooky

Can u please stop spamming my thread Max? I saw it the first time you said it

I'll edit the first post when I get around to it, right now im in the process of considering a rule change that would prevent certain guilds from entering to make it more fair, which is why I haven't added all the guilds to the first post yet. The event isn't for a week anyway.

Madprox

Quote from: Cooky on February 22, 2014, 07:49:20 PM
Can u please stop spamming my thread Max? I saw it the first time you said it

I'll edit the first post when I get around to it, right now im in the process of considering a rule change that would prevent certain guilds from entering to make it more fair, which is why I haven't added all the guilds to the first post yet. The event isn't for a week anyway.
I just thought maybe you missed it since you added a guild that posted after mine and then i reminded you and then you replied on the thread after that but didn't see my entry, so I just thought maybe possibly it slipped your mind.

Cooky

I've decided on a new rule, only guilds with 5 or more members can join

its supposed to be battle of the guilds and all about representing your guild and etc and when theres guilds joining with only 1 member its just not the same

kind of like how the Olympics wont let you participate if you are such a small country

if not enough guilds sign up after 1 week, then I will get rid of the rule and have another week for more people to join with any guild they want.

Iridion

Quote from: Cooky on February 22, 2014, 07:59:08 PM
I've decided on a new rule, only guilds with 5 or more members can join

its supposed to be battle of the guilds and all about representing your guild and etc and when theres guilds joining with only 1 member its just not the same

kind of like how the Olympics wont let you participate if you are such a small country

if not enough guilds sign up after 1 week, then I will get rid of the rule and have another week for more people to join with any guild they want.

zylongaming guild is small for a reason, also it would be the host if you think about it
as long staff items wouldnt be used obv

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

Quote from: Iridion on February 23, 2014, 08:32:59 AM
zylongaming guild is small for a reason, also it would be the host if you think about it
as long staff items wouldnt be used obv

it was created in January  the only one in it is Max

it is not 'the host'

Thornz

I'm the leader of anarchy, KnifeParty is my alt. I give Speedy permission to rep for us

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Corr

If prize is 9-12mill per player then ZeaL and/or Lil Optis will compete.

You can gift the prize moneh to ZeaLShop.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Cooky

Quote from: Corr on February 24, 2014, 07:37:41 PM
If prize is 9-12mill per player then ZeaL and/or Lil Optis will compete.

You can gift the prize moneh to ZeaLShop.

Quote from: Corr on February 23, 2014, 11:29:47 PM
no

@Thornz   thanks, added!

Thornz

Future reference, Speedy is also a leader of ANARCHY. Not a co-leader, a leader. He basically has all the same powers as me.

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

hur9

Robocop7ant

<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-