June 01, 2024, 10:56:40 AMLatest Member: TrevorESORN
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Some Help Please?

Some Help Please?

Started by Pseudo, March 03, 2014, 02:17:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pseudo

First off, I'd like to apologize if this has been posted before, but I swear I used the search bar and cannot seem to find anything. I'm trying to put the game in full screen. When I try to search Regedit>LOCAL MACHINE>SOFTWARE I do not get a choice for N-Log/ BOUT I've tried downloading one of the programs someone made, and all the links to Allie's "file" are expired. I am running Windows 8
I apologize again if this is a re-post.

IGN: Pseudo, Psycho and Quikk

medchiller

March 03, 2014, 02:21:46 AM #1 Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 02:29:05 AM by medchiller
First off, can't you not just use the settings in the launcher to change the game to full screen? If you're talking about full screen but still windowed it was removed.

If you really need to find it go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\N-Log Soft\Bots. For educational purposes only ::)

Pseudo

Quote from: medchiller on March 03, 2014, 02:21:46 AM
First off, can't you not just use the settings in the launcher to change the game to full screen? If you're talking about full screen but still windowed it was removed.

omfg. >___> I've been trying to get it to work for quite some time, I have no idea how I didn't notice it, ty. I haven't played in quite a while. (lock request?)
IGN: Pseudo, Psycho and Quikk

medchiller

xP Np, You might be able to lock the topic yourself if not just leave it and it and if a GM thinks it needs to be locked they will lock it. Happy playing ;)

Iridion

you can lock your own thread, the button is in the bottom left corner

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-