April 30, 2024, 09:19:58 PMLatest Member: rtaletmxno
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » untradeable items

untradeable items

Started by Robocop7ant, March 10, 2014, 07:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robocop7ant

make dm gun , metorium wings , jura and stuff like that tradeable?
so we can trade it for gigas?

if you have alot of profit on them in zylon shop then i understand why they are not tradeable xD

but make jura tradeable ? so i can get rid of it xD
<br />

Zetsu

Quote from: Robocop7ant on March 10, 2014, 07:00:41 PM
make dm gun , metorium wings , jura and stuff like that tradeable?
so we can trade it for gigas?

if you have alot of profit on them in zylon shop then i understand why they are not tradeable xD

but make jura tradeable ? so i can get rid of it xD

+1, not like account's aren't tradeable as it is. So the whole rarity of having it has dropped dramatically as it's easier obtainable (if you buy an account). But i'd like it too be made transfer-able.

qolderman

They will lost their rarity, then. -1 from me
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Zetsu

March 10, 2014, 07:20:25 PM #3 Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 08:35:56 PM by Zetsu
They lost their rarity when account trading became legal among the community. You could have several account's now with it. The only way they'd lose it even more if people where stupid enough to sell for ridiculously cheap.

Plus another reason main people would -1, it is because of either merching purposes. Or because they already have it. Making it so the items are trade-able gives more of the lower, younger community a chance to get paid items as of course because of their age restricts them from buying items online. Unless they steal their mum/dad's credit card.

Or perhaps a trading window period. From a given time  all items will be trade-able for a one-off from all the request's. For a set amount of time e.g a week or couple of days. After this period the items will become un-tradeable again allowing those who request wish to transfer or always pm, begging to be transferred to do so. I see so many flaws in this, but oh well.

+ i can't even remember the last time i saw someone online who legitimately sold zylon coins/member.

Thornz

March 10, 2014, 07:30:54 PM #4 Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 07:36:32 PM by Thornz
Hmmm. Clonflicted on this.

For now I'd say +1 for Jura to be tradeable cause tbh, I don't much care for it, and a lot of ppl are very wary of paying so much for a trans that they won't be able to get rid of if they don't like it...

-1 for DM and MW tho. Everyone wants those, so ZC sales will stay up

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

hur9

Cooky

no no no

it will make scamming much worse with the idea of the hacker/scammer being able to transfer all the good items to their main account

I think that's why they were made untradeable in the first place

Zetsu

March 11, 2014, 10:42:35 PM #7 Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 12:04:41 AM by Zetsu
Quote from: Cooky on March 11, 2014, 10:39:01 PM
no no no

it will make scamming much worse with the idea of the hacker/scammer being able to transfer all the good items to their main account

I think that's why they were made untradeable in the first place

I don't see how it would make things worse personally. As then there would be no need for selling account's since everything will be trade-able. The only time's of scamming would be if generally someone was to lazy too level themselves. Meaning the only times a person could scam would be when selling membership. As if everything is trade-able then the person could just ask the person buying the zylon coins what items they are after, put the zc on their account and just buy then trade the items for the given value.

Alongside this it would cut down scamming, and even if it was trade-able like you said and people could scam account's and trade all the good stuff over, it can't happen unless someone is account sharing/selling. Which like said before, is done at the own person's risk.  Coming from me, i'd rather be able to trade/sell the items rather then have too try find a seller, to then make sure they don't scam to then make sure i get the stuff. In which if i don't i then have to go through the trouble of reporting, proving evidence and all sorts in which the time i put the report then would need to get noticed and the player who scammed could take notice and delete their bot and nothing will of happened. The player of which who scammed will get banned but can just make a new account and do it again til they get caught, and i wouldn't get my items back. Where-as if they where trade-able this would cut out this long process, also make it a bit easier on the reports of scamming as like i mentioned it would only happen for membership as you'd have no reason to even buy an account anymore unless it's just from laziness. The only way people's account's usually get scammed and everything robbed is from giving out details.

Not like the items will be made trade-able anyhow but still ha.

-Speedy-

March 11, 2014, 10:47:20 PM #8 Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 10:52:14 PM by -Speedy-
Dm and all of those items are unrare anyway so i say yes. Make then trade able since you can buy and sell accounts.

Edit: Jura used to be amazing for 219 survival when it was the best way for training. Now it's kinda useless but still cool to have.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Robocop7ant

jura/kow was amazing a waaaay long back.. but when i bought it from zc, i didn't know it wasn't tradeable..
soo i am stuck with that trans.. i would ask to change it to something good, but that is "admin favor" xD

by not making dm & wm trade-able means that zylon is making profit of it.
and yeah , people are selling their account with dm and wm, but means that they are buying new ones on another account.
dm isn't rare, but it is the best gun and people still want it on their accounts, so they buy from someone else.

by the way sharing/trading accounts wasn't allowed before, cause they wanted us to be secured, but now it's our own risk to take.

it's long time ago someone ever sold member as i see, last time i did it , is 6-8months ago xD

this topic was made to be a suggestion, and see what you all was thinking about it.
thanks for the feedback :P

i don't think it will happen ;P
<br />

Corr

sure why not, make it so expensive people can't afford it regardless. or just use to too transfer it to an account.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-