future of bc

Started by noblem6, March 17, 2014, 11:44:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeroUH

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on March 23, 2014, 08:20:30 PM
Quote from: -Speedy- on March 23, 2014, 08:14:44 PM
Quote from: Epic xD on March 23, 2014, 08:01:57 PM
Quote from: Shadow on March 22, 2014, 05:34:25 PM
No one plays it and it's still not the same.
Quote from: KillerPig on March 23, 2014, 05:22:13 PM
is a lie
if the game was exactly like bots (barring all the bugs, hourly lag, all that other bad **** that made the game gay) people would play

but stuff is messed up
Yup, the game is still messed up. If it wasn't messed up, I'd consider playing it.
It's getting better now that Dannii left.

did dannii leave?

THERE IS HOPE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=QGJuMBdaqIw#t=200

Shadow

Quote from: Cooky on March 22, 2014, 10:20:50 PM

thats actually not true, and is a common misconception

sometimes it has more people online then bout cheetah
I have left.  I just roam the forums every now and then.  I no longer play this game because it requires no skill anymore.  Person with the most OP items wins, simple as that.  It's all about being as OP as possible now.  Back in BOTS all classes were evenly matched in PvP and BvB imo.  Now surge is so broken in PvP it's rediculous  This game is just dull and boring.  Non-members don't stand a chance against a member no matter how good they are and no matter how bad the members are.  This game is just broken period.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

-Speedy-

Yea Ian and Shadow she did. Hope shes gone for good.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Pokeh

Quote from: Shadow on March 23, 2014, 10:31:44 PM
Quote from: Cooky on March 22, 2014, 10:20:50 PM

thats actually not true, and is a common misconception

sometimes it has more people online then bout cheetah
I have left.  I just roam the forums every now and then.  I no longer play this game because it requires no skill anymore.  Person with the most OP items wins, simple as that.  It's all about being as OP as possible now.  Back in BOTS all classes were evenly matched in PvP and BvB imo.  Now surge is so broken in PvP it's rediculous  This game is just dull and boring.  Non-members don't stand a chance against a member no matter how good they are and no matter how bad the members are.  This game is just broken period.
surge was op in bots too.

bc just isn't bots

medchiller

Oh calm down Khaos games change as does everything else. What 1 person hates might be what 100 others like. It sucks to be on the side of hating it but BC is a new game now. Sorry :P

zomniethe4

i just do not like the community. the game itself will b fine

Zom

daluzman123

It'll either...

1) Be shut down and sold.

2) More ignorant players as well Bias Staff members will continue to play the game and ruin it.

Or.

3) It'll stay up, with about 10-20 daily active players on a GOOD day.

ZeroUH

Surges were more OP in BOTS!! than here IMO.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Shadow

Not even close.  A ram could easily dominate a surge on BOTS here it's nearly impossible now.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Yz

nah. surges were getting nerfed back then by n-log in the s2 patch that never came lol. rams are actually strong as shit here idk what u talkin about, probly havent played for like 3 years
DISCORD killyzkill

ZeroUH

Quote from: Shadow on March 24, 2014, 11:12:05 PM
Not even close.  A ram could easily dominate a surge on BOTS here it's nearly impossible now.
Never lost to a RAM on BOTS!!. I had a TA set there really helpful and the evade of Surge was unique. It was easy beat a RAM there.

Epic xD

Bots PvP: Surge was OP
Bots BvB: Surge was probably the best overall, but all the types were roughly equal in potential

BC PvP: Surge is OP (more so than in Bots)
BC BvB: Surge is OP

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

ZeroUH

Quote from: Epic xD on March 24, 2014, 11:46:09 PM
Bots BvB: Surge was probably the best overall, but all the types were roughly equal in potential

Get a Surge and play against Allie using a RAM. If she is on form, you will cry.

Yz

Quote from: Epic xD on March 24, 2014, 11:46:09 PM

too bias for me. rams just couldn't fight surges back then 1v1, wasn't even possible if they were anywhere near same skill lvl.
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-