July 02, 2024, 12:51:24 AMLatest Member: jtaletxdqw
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » RS3

RS3

Started by MIYC, March 17, 2014, 07:16:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MIYC

Might be willing to sell some items here for runescape items/gold/member.

On another note my skill levels as of far in 3 days:
Attack:44
Strength:30
Defence:40
Ranged: 2 (LOL)
Prayer:20
Magic:47
Hitpoints:40
Mining:45
Smithing:16
Fishing:13
Firemaking:41
Cooking:48
Woodcutting:60
Everything else:1

Tempted to buy member again, as there are so many additional benefits. If you feel to play again, or can lend tips on gaining fast levels/gps let me know.

I have a fair bit of items on boutcheetah i can sell i think.

qolderman

if you want tips/mm, go to youtube and search for erasergaming

my ign is bomj if you want to play together
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

MIYC

Quote from: qolderman on March 17, 2014, 07:31:13 PM
if you want tips/mm, go to youtube and search for erasergaming

my ign is bomj if you want to play together

Sweet, i'll take a look thanks.

-Speedy-

Quite a few of us here play rs i am more into 07 rs but i suggest you leveling combat and doing some quest first. Then start doing skills.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Xx Itz Ian

March 17, 2014, 08:19:48 PM #4 Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 08:24:15 PM by Xx Itz Ian
i play the 07 rs since i really hate the what they did to RS, glad they brought back the old one.

also a tip,
level up your strength, if you are going to stay f2p it's better to have an attack level of 40 or 50 with a highs strength then having 60 atk with low strength.

however if you are going to buy membership you can rush the attack first and then level up with dragon equipment.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

-Speedy-

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on March 17, 2014, 08:19:48 PM
i play the 07 rs since i really hate the what they did to RS, glad they brought back the old one.
Same with me i had 80m on 07 but lost basically all of it staking 3 days ago. But overall its really fun.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

JustRK

Yup I got lured in the wildy in 07 and lost a bunch of stuff, but I'd play again if I had more people to play with or had something to look forward to (x  definitely suits my taste more than rs3 even if they decided to add legacy mode

qolderman

Quote from: JustRK on March 17, 2014, 08:28:05 PM
Yup I got lured in the wildy in 07
I lost an ags in stake xD

^thanks cooky <3

MIYC

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on March 17, 2014, 08:19:48 PM

also a tip,
level up your strength, if you are going to stay f2p it's better to have an attack level of 40 or 50 with a highs strength then having 60 atk with low strength.

however if you are going to buy membership you can rush the attack first and then level up with dragon equipment.

Yeah i'm planning on getting member when i get some cash in, if not then i'll have to just try and merch on rs3 to get bonds for member for now. But once i do i'll be on '07 server as you're completely right in saying what you did. Yeah that's my plan, just mining clay > soft clay > gran exchange for now, unless someone knows a better method of gaining gps, i did attempt high alch but couldn't work out what is profitable only item i know of at the moment on rs3 is rune longsword.

iBrobotback

Santa wiped my account!!! I didnt like the RS3 graphics, i loved the classic look. I had full rune armor, 500k, blue dragon armor... Alot of good stuff....

JustRK

Quote from: MIYC on March 17, 2014, 09:22:12 PMunless someone knows a better method of gaining gp

Buying limestone bricks from the npc and then selling them off to players.
Merching, really cheap items like feathers and stuff in bulk.  Idk, I'm good at merching, but I'm not good at explaining how I do it at rs

in 07scape you can sell NMZ runs. You could also become a range pure (1 def) or mage pure and kill green dragon bots.  Note that once you become lvl 80+ you are fair game to non-pures and they'll probably rip you up.

qolderman

I have 3 methods that I use:

First, I become a member, go to taverly dungeon and kill big blue dragons (not babies, but you can take drops which are on the floor without killing them (2-3k/ea)) blue dragons drop dragon bones and blue chain or leather. I get them full inv (and full inv with summon) and sell these 5-8k each in GE. Good mm, but requies 70+ agility or one key that I don't know where to get from. Requies member

Second is to kill green dragons in wildy. Go to world with like 30 ppl, go to wildy and search for green dragons In there. Requies member

Third is collect liquid woods. Not far from GE. You need 20-30 dungeoneering, a key. There's very, very small house near the GE and cooking master in varrock. Go to that little house and open it with a key. Then go down with a ladder. Run past hill giants and you'll see dungeoneering enter, join in there and take liquid woods. F2P

I didn't play rs for a long time, so I don't remember a lot of things :s

^thanks cooky <3

MIYC

Got member now. Training Mage to 99 since think it's just the best; especially with skills (with the combination of prayer skills).

Xx Itz Ian

Come play 07 rs, i need someone to help me run nature runes  ::)
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

MIYC

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on March 26, 2014, 04:32:55 PM
Come play 07 rs, i need someone to help me run nature runes  ::)

I really can't be bothered to play two different servers i might once i get more money and buy some more membership with bonds. If i can get 6m a day easily now, within 10 days i'd have 60m = 140 days member, then i'll probably come play

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-