June 01, 2024, 12:46:17 PMLatest Member: Ceciliamon
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Free items.

Free items.

Started by MIYC, March 27, 2014, 05:21:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MIYC

Not sure if this will work or not but bascically trying to earn free stuff on Runescape (Runecoins) all i ask from you is to go into the email via. phone and open the link in the email, then download the  free app's located on there. Once done, i will then give you the items. It's completley free so won't be charged anything. Then i shall give you stuff on boutcheetah :). Email is : [email protected]
Just open google on your device and search mailinator i used this as it's a spam email eater, and requires no password.
I'll probably send multiple links in email's just let me know which you downloaded and how much it's worth and we can sort out what you want on here.

(Please note: Need someone to verify that this works by helping me out.)

The items i'll give away for helping me:

{E} trans x 15
Ice-minibots+4 x8
1 year mercs
Blue cyblade {E} set
Rudolf shields
+7 sets/parts
{E} parts
Block head 7 days x10
kowbat head 7 days

When i sell my other items and get more items/gigas i can add to this. (Considering it's free and take's 2 seconds to download i reckon it's worth it.) Thanks for helping if you do.

Shadow Z

MIYC

Quote from: Shadow Z on March 27, 2014, 05:24:13 PM
suspicious  :o

What's so suspicious about it? If you need me to clarify anything than i can. If not, i'll just have to ask RK to help me out and then +1 that it's legit.

Shadow Z

Quote from: MIYC on March 27, 2014, 05:25:25 PM

What's so suspicious about it? If you need me to clarify anything than i can. If not, i'll just have to ask RK to help me out and then +1 that it's legit.
Everything is suspicious , are u trying to steal bc accounts or something lol?

MIYC

Quote from: Shadow Z on March 27, 2014, 05:27:30 PM
Quote from: MIYC on March 27, 2014, 05:25:25 PM

Everything is suspicious , are u trying to steal bc accounts or something lol?

People stop commenting this. I've stated once already, and it's last time i'm saying it. It's excatly like how you earn zylon coins on boutcheetah through either completing surveys or downloading apps. Just happens that i'm doing it for a different game "Runescape". If you're not going to help, then please do not post.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-