April 27, 2024, 01:29:37 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » religion

religion

Started by Iridion, March 31, 2014, 02:08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iridion

religion thread!

-what do you think about religion?
-is there one specific religion you have something to say about?
-is religion good for the man or bad?

personally, i think religions are more or less a negative thing, being very materialistic. in particular, christianity and islam are two of the worst shit ever happened to the human race, expect for a few details.

also if anyone wants, relate homosexuality to religion. its commonly known that religion is openly against homosexuality, but why? if one is atheist for example, why should his life be influenced by some sort of cult he doesnt believe in?

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Pokeh

-what do you think about religion?
great thing to have. people are just ****ing stupid about it and pick what they like and ignore what they don't. It's not religion that's a problem, it's how people interpret it.
-is there one specific religion you have something to say about?
Nope. All religions are cool to me. It's the people that claim to be x or y and do things because "their scriptures say so" is retarded
-is religion good for the man or bad?
Overall? Good. But it's becoming problematic to say the least

matan124

Quote from: Iridion on March 31, 2014, 02:08:32 PM

personally, i think religions are more or less a negative thing, being very materialistic.

Not all the religions are materialistic.
For example: jewish ppl are not allowed to belive in statues and stuff, it is spiritual.
Generally speaking, religion is here to answer the questions science cant coz after all, it is weather u belive in a huge explosion that created u or somthing else which at least imo more legit
Nephthys

zomniethe4

religion is useless

Zom

Yz

Quote from: matan124 on March 31, 2014, 05:41:22 PMit is weather u belive in a huge explosion that created u or somthing else which at least imo more legit

what the ****? science explains the explosion and it makes perfect sense.. i'll reword it for you

Quote from: matan124 on March 31, 2014, 05:41:22 PMit is weather u belive in a theory with tonnes of proof behind it that created u or somthing invisible that was likely created by man which at least imo more legit

--
don't get me wrong, i'm all for open mindedness and everyone having their own view on things - aswell as believing things specifically through faith. but when someone discredits something scientific that's factual and backs up their own stuff that has nothing behind it whatsoever then it's just like to me.. why do u breathe
DISCORD killyzkill

JustRK

I'm agnostic which fits perfectly for me. I respect how various religions go about certain circumstances, but I don't believe in any kind of definite god. I also think science makes way more sense compared to some of the outrageous things the bible, scriptures, torah, etc say, but I know that science also has many undiscovered plains.

Can't define religion by certain followers, but religious wars are down right stupid.

hur9

Yz

March 31, 2014, 07:04:54 PM #7 Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 07:08:49 PM by Yz
Quote from: JustRK on March 31, 2014, 06:59:56 PM
I'm agnostic which fits perfectly for me. I respect how various religions go about certain circumstances, but I don't believe in any kind of definite god. I also think science makes way more sense compared to some of the outrageous things the bible, scriptures, torah, etc say, but I know that science also has many undiscovered plains.

Can't define religion by certain followers, but religious wars are down right stupid.

shoulda seen xrow and optis old fights lol

http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=9104.msg79502#msg79502

http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=9006.0

http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=9009.0

went on too long
DISCORD killyzkill

Shadow Z

tincan

Proud Catholic.
In my catholic church we aren't materialistic.
The church is kinda small probably the size of a gymnasium.
I think religion is great for a person.
Helps you see more and be grateful.
Just my  2 Cents doe.
TinyBot aka TinyPatch

KillerPig

religion is toxic and bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hTnmZkHnTE
watch this and laff at how stupid he is

"if you dont have a religion what do u base ur moral barometer on"
theres no need for a moral barometer if u just act like a decent human being all the time???

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Allie

why are you creating threads with the seeming intention of controversial topics.

Pokeh

Quote from: Allie on March 31, 2014, 08:29:55 PM
why are you creating threads with the seeming intention of controversial topics.
to piss off gay atheists like you xD

Allie

Quote from: Pokeh on March 31, 2014, 08:52:59 PM

I too wish I could put faith in something that repeatedly tells you to go **** yourself.

Pokeh

Quote from: Allie on March 31, 2014, 08:55:39 PM
Quote from: Pokeh on March 31, 2014, 08:52:59 PM

I too wish I could put faith in something that repeatedly tells you to go **** yourself.
Bleh, could you be more specific?

I recall we disagreed on something else a while ago on the topic of fitness, and your opinion (if memory serves correct) was that fitness is a "waste of time" and though it generally extends your life-span, it also consumes generally the same amount of time/commitment + sacrifice.

How is that related to religion? Well I'm assuming you're following a generally same logic of "its a waste of time, no proof, science bitch!, etc." But if you give examples maybe we can have a conversation going.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-