April 23, 2024, 07:09:33 PMLatest Member: Georgesam
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Introductions » hi (pein back)

hi (pein back)

Started by Pein, April 04, 2014, 12:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pein

I got back playing pvp and, I'm curious to know who's the #1 pvper currently.

I was in top 3 or #1 when I quitted.

Quote from: daluzman123 on April 05, 2014, 12:36:34 AM
Quote from: Pein on April 05, 2014, 12:27:23 AM
Seems like everyone quitted this game who played with me before, or you all guys are very greedy for not giving back my items which is very noobish.

I was very rich but, gave away everything when I left and, I'm very poor now. So someone help me with some items or gigas.

PLEASH HELP ME!

Lol plz.

LF > the BILLIONS and BILLIONS and BILLIONS I gave away bk.
You don't know how much time and effort it took to get those gigas and items.

I'm a reputed person so, I won't have any problem in getting my stuffs back, and people will even donate me just because it's me.

Purple

April 05, 2014, 02:26:02 AM #16 Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 02:37:14 AM by Purple
Quote from: Pein on April 05, 2014, 01:52:39 AM

Seems like everyone quitted this game who played with me before, or you all guys are very greedy for not giving back my items which is very noobish.

I was very rich but, gave away everything when I left and, I'm very poor now. So someone help me with some items or gigas.

PLEASH HELP ME!

Lol plz.

I'm a reputed person so, I won't have any problem in getting my stuffs back, and people will even donate me just because it's me.

u sound like an egotistical fart bag that only validates me staying away from this god awful community

Also, that's why you don't give away your crap when you 'quit' a game, kid.

^**** im special xd

Pein

Quote from: Purple on April 05, 2014, 02:26:02 AM
Quote from: Pein on April 05, 2014, 01:52:39 AM

PLEASH HELP ME!

Lol plz.

u sound like an egotistical fart bag that only validates me staying away from this god awful community

Also, that's why you don't give away your crap when you 'quit' a game, kid.
First of all, who the **** are you to call me a kid? By all means, I'm more mature than you. Also your quote failed which was very funny.

I gave away my items because, I'm was very generous. I have even paid real cash to get them and spended a lot of hours in playing and grinding to get those gigas and items. I earned those things by my own and I have the every rights to get them back.

Cooky

easy to tell from your posts

you aren't more mature then Purple

Yz

Quote from: Rossbach on April 05, 2014, 03:09:24 AM
You can tell from their posts that they are both immature.

Anyways welcome back.  ::)

ahah

wb pein ;)
DISCORD killyzkill

Pein

Quote from: Cooky on April 05, 2014, 03:01:57 AM

I haven't even seen you before when I played. You don't even know me and I'm sure you are seeing me for the first time. Personally you don't know anything about me and yet you speak about my maturity? Don't post what you think, but instead, you can keep it to yourself.

Cooky

Quote from: Pein on April 05, 2014, 02:53:06 AM
First of all, who the **** are you to call me a kid? By all means, I'm more mature than you.

Quote from: Pein on April 05, 2014, 03:18:22 AM
you speak about my maturity? Don't post what you think, but instead, you can keep it to yourself.

interesting

Rossbach

April 05, 2014, 03:22:56 AM #22 Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 03:28:40 AM by Rossbach

I haven't even seen you before when I played. You don't even know me and I'm sure you are seeing me for the first time. Personally you don't know anything about me and yet you speak about my maturity? Don't post what you think, but instead, you can keep it to yourself.

"and I'm sure you are seeing me for the first time. "

In psychology, a first impression is the event when one person first encounters another person and forms a mental image of that person. It can sometimes form an accurate representation of the person, depending on the observer and the person being observed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_impression_%28psychology%29

Anyways his post was based upon this first impression, which is defiantly not the best start.  ::)

Lol @ cookys post.

First of all, who the **** are you to call me a kid? By all means, I'm more mature than you.

*does not know who purple is* *says he is more mature*

*Responds to cooky with this*

QuoteYou don't even know me and I'm sure you are seeing me for the first time. Personally you don't know anything about me and yet you speak about my maturity?

Anyways this topic is cancer, time to flee.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Yz

@ross
>"intelligent"
>trolled that hard
DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

this thread is a real pein in my side

Pein

Quote from: Rossbach on April 05, 2014, 03:22:56 AM

"and I'm sure you are seeing me for the first time. "

In psychology, a first impression is the event when one person first encounters another person and forms a mental image of that person. It can sometimes form an accurate representation of the person, depending on the observer and the person being observed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_impression_%28psychology%29

Anyways his post was based upon this first impression, which is defiantly not the best start.  ::)

Lol @ cookys post.

*does not know who purple is* *says he is more mature*

*Responds to cooky with this*

QuoteYou don't even know me and I'm sure you are seeing me for the first time. Personally you don't know anything about me and yet you speak about my maturity?

Anyways this topic is cancer, time to flee.  ::)
I know who Purple is, I used to play with him before. I asked "who the **** are you" because he was acting superior and to question it, not to find out who he is.

Ross, stop reffering wikipedia and other psychiatry sites and copy/pasting it here to look intelligent lol.

I'm just trying to get back my items and gigas.

Meteor

(click to show/hide)

Pein

Quote from: nanak tatum on April 05, 2014, 03:23:04 AM
Hello mate.
Hi, did I give you anything when I quitted? If yes, I want it back.

Quote from: Meteor on April 05, 2014, 05:13:00 AM
Hello Pain. :3

Cooky

Quote from: Pein on April 05, 2014, 02:53:06 AM
I gave away my items because, I'm was very generous.

Quote from: Pein on April 05, 2014, 05:24:46 AM

interesting

Pein

@cooky and everyone
I gave away my items because I was really very generous to everyone and I except the same generousity towards me.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-