March 28, 2024, 12:00:14 PMLatest Member: smreo4526
BoutCheetah » Forum » Competitive Game » General PvP » Let's PvP like the good old days~!

Let's PvP like the good old days~!

Started by Mimmie, April 11, 2014, 02:06:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mimmie

I haven't played BC in a LOOOOOOOOONG TIME. I miss playing PvP with all the friends :(
If any of you guys want to play comment and we'll figure something out and play someday :)
From Asionz.

matan124

ill play, talk to me in game
i didnt pvp for a long time too
Nephthys

ghostkid17

You have my skype, just ask when you want ;>
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

qolderman

shur. pm me or post here when u want to pvp
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

optopt

Yeah let me join ur pvp room :D Just tell me when :D
YouTube = DanZGAStyle

SRC3 - "If you want my best then do your best"

messenger123

Godz

Corr

Back in the good ol' days you had a full eight player room playing flop and at least 6/8 had a chance of winning (If S_A wasn't in the room or being triple teamed). Plus it was coinless and even rams or patches could've won, that's how good 07-08 bots was.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Cooky

Shadow

Quote from: Corr on April 12, 2014, 10:12:41 PM
Back in the good ol' days you had a full eight player room playing flop and at least 6/8 had a chance of winning (If S_A wasn't in the room or being triple teamed). Plus it was coinless and even rams or patches could've won, that's how good 07-08 bots was.
That was BOTS, this isn't BOTS.  Surges own everything in this game.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Pokeh

Quote from: Corr on April 12, 2014, 10:12:41 PM
09' onwards was rooms full of mana wings, goldie mini bots, lanternnigs, coin skills, and laZy guns xD

it was still good but it's own kind of good

Epic xD

^i was always the best player in every game mode of all time

i owned the first LaZy gun in the game, and i had one of the few perm jacks back in bots

oh, and i had almost every set +4/5. man.

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Yz

Quote from: Epic xD on May 26, 2014, 06:30:49 PM

i owned the first LaZy gun in the game, and i had one of the few perm jacks back in bots

turns out they were all easy to get if you were friends with corrupt people in power aka everyone in power
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

Quote from: Yz on May 26, 2014, 06:31:43 PM
Quote from: Epic xD on May 26, 2014, 06:30:49 PM

turns out they were all easy to get if you were friends with corrupt people in power aka everyone in power

lulz

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Epic xD

ya but i still had a LaZy gun and a perm jack head

get at me autistic yz dome nerd

I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Yz

if there were fake laziezs thats wut i had ://
DISCORD killyzkill

KillerPig

Quote from: Epic xD on May 26, 2014, 09:20:06 PM
ya but i still had a LaZy gun and a perm jack head

get at me autistic yz dome nerd
rekt

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Epic xD

thx I always knew that I was gr8 and yz was an autistic nerd

Rossbach

Quote from: Epic xD on May 27, 2014, 03:21:28 PM
thx I always knew that I was gr8 and yz was an autistic nerd

ur a grape

Omnomnom eating toast.

Epic xD

matan124

looks like a normal gun but instead of +1 +2 +3 he dont have a + and do alot more dmg (if i remember currectly),
i had 1, good times.
Nephthys

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-