June 02, 2024, 10:23:38 AMLatest Member: MyzhPRbom
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Hi, how is everyone doing?

Hi, how is everyone doing?

Started by Madprox, April 19, 2014, 04:00:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madprox

Hello,

I was wondering how everyone's doing lately..
Are you all still playing and enjoying BC/bots?

What are you currently doing irl (if you wish to share), how are you doing in school, or at work?

I miss talking to some of you  :)

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

FalseProphet

Tired mainly, just so much work + trying to build a house so all tense'd up and back is killing me. Could do with a massage ha, but part from that i do play now and again just pop on check the sector rooms, lobby chat, and pvp rooms etc if it's dead i don't really stay on long as i move on and do something else.

Mainly looking for more work, to get some more money rolling in. As i'm so tight on cash once it hits my pocket, my pocket is back to dust again :). How about you?
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Cooky

I'm doing great I have never been happier in my life.

zanzona

Hi max , I'm doing well , also im about quitting bc =/ , ill try to login into BOTS when i have free time.
MrScorpion <3

Madprox

@qolderman
(click to show/hide)

@FalseProphet
(click to show/hide)

@kulvinder
(click to show/hide)

@Cooky
(click to show/hide)

@zanzona
(click to show/hide)

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

FalseProphet

@FalseProphet
(click to show/hide)

Well yes and no, I am building on elements on the house whilst  my grandfather works on others then not sure if he's planning on paying to get some extra hands or not yet as he was a builder when he was in his 15-20's, he's a train driver now with a decent income of about £35+ an hour, and he's basically just building the house from scratch as an ideal home for him to live in, like a dream house so to speak.  

Yeah mainly my lady which is sucking my money dry, but whatever makes her happy puts a smile on my face since i'm currently living with my grandparents due to r/l stuff and recent events so it's just more easier that way. Ah spend it on anything good worth your money?, and oh well good luck with your studies! Wish you well, yeah good money then since there is a lot of work out there. Just finding the right employer and just doing something you enjoy i guess :), no point being stuck in a dead-end job which you hate. Yeah i hate having to much free time, i like keeping my mind working and busy always doing stuff that's why i volunteer a lot. It's a shame though that when i apply for jobs they refuse to higher me due to lack of experience and just more of a dead-end road since it's same all the way along it's just finding the right people who will give me that chance to earn experience ha :) But yeah, wish you well with everything. Keep you chin held high, remember for every block in the road you can always just walk around. Just keep aiming towards your goals.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

ZeroUH

JetSurge

Sup max.
Things are going pretty good.
Just workin' and schoolin' and sleepin' and stuff.
Might start playing bots, maybe........doubt it.

What are you up to besides school and work?

Who did that!?

Thornz

Life is pretty good atm. Been doing quite well with most of my college studies, I currently have a score of 99% in my Anatomy/Phsyiology class, and have A's in 3 classes and a B in the fourth. Doing drywall work on the days when I'm not at college, and making decent money at it. I've pretty much quit BC, but I've recently started playing rs and hop on that 3-4 times a week, depending on what I'm doing.

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Purple

I've been spending time with girlfriend, focusing on school, and playing Osu!. Pretty much it.

^**** im special xd

leapman

Hey GM Max,

I am doing pretty good trying to finish this year of high school, working on some new stand up material, debating whether or not I should leave BC forever after my next rap song. Chilling with my funny friends  :D  birthday coming up soon and I know they got something planned for me just got to find out what  :o Spring break this week lots of free time, got to stay busy  :( Dumb ass people bothering me ( nothing too big though) that's about it for now  :-\ oh and EGK!  8)
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

Madprox

@FalseProphet
(click to show/hide)

@ZeroUH
(click to show/hide)

@JetSurge
(click to show/hide)

@Thornz
(click to show/hide)

@Purple
(click to show/hide)

@leapman