June 03, 2024, 02:31:20 PMLatest Member: ohmypetgroom
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » I know i been Gone a min., but Dam

I know i been Gone a min., but Dam

Started by RAUDOG, April 22, 2014, 08:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAUDOG

I know i been Gone awhile but, Who the Hell is JustRK, and where is my Nigglet Tricky (YZ)

Cooky

JustRK is head GM. He took the spot after Selene was promoted to Admin.

Yz doesn't play as much as he used to but he still actively posts.

Purple

nanak ur full of shit.

JustRK is some old*** I guess that rose the ranks quickly because they wanted to promote Selene to Admin.

Yz's still here bein yz as usual

^**** im special xd

Cooky

Quote from: Purple on April 22, 2014, 09:00:11 PM
JustRK - rose the ranks quickly because they wanted to promote Selene to Admin.

Its my understanding that they wanted to promote Selene to admin for a long time they were just waiting for someone to prove themselves worthy of replacing her and being the new Head GM.

I don't think its fair to say he rose up the ranks quickly because they wanted to promote Selene. Any of the other staff could have been promoted just as easily. He proved himself, earned it, and deserved it.   

Purple

Quote from: Cooky on April 22, 2014, 09:05:06 PM
Quote from: Purple on April 22, 2014, 09:00:11 PM
JustRK - rose the ranks quickly because they wanted to promote Selene to Admin.

Its my understanding that they wanted to promote Selene to admin for a long time they were just waiting for someone to prove themselves worthy of replacing her and being the new Head GM.

I don't think its fair to say he rose up the ranks quickly because they wanted to promote Selene. Any of the other staff could have been promoted just as easily. He proved himself, earned it, and deserved it.   

None of the other staff members were deemed worthy of the position LOL.

Every single one of em from GM and below got shown up by some old*** that came back. Funny how it works, aint it?

^**** im special xd

Cooky

shown up? u don't really know what went on behind the scenes, I guess  

He earned it by being the best staff member for the job, period. While his time as mod/gm was short, he showed himself to be quite capable of being head GM and really impressed the higher up staff.

I don't think any staff member disagreed with his promotion, or feels like they were 'shown up'.

They gave head GM to the staff member who was doing the best job at the time. I don't see that theres really any more to the story then that.

Purple

Quote from: Cooky on April 22, 2014, 09:13:41 PM
shown up? u don't really know what went on behind the scenes, I guess 

He earned it by being the best staff member for the job, period. While his time as mod/gm was short, he showed himself to be quite capable of being head GM and really impressed the higher up staff.

I don't think any staff member disagreed with his promotion, or feels like they were 'shown up'.

shown up may not have been the right word choice, regardless I'm not retracting the general message that I tried to give off. RK got promoted super quickly due to them needing someone that could fill Selene's HGM position. No other staff member was deemed worthy. Don't forget that I once actually cared about the crap that happened in Bc, and that I had my ways of getting reliable info.

^**** im special xd

medchiller

I would suggest that we try to stay on topic the best we can. If you would both like to debate about it PM's or another topic would suffice.

Cooky

@med    the topic is about RK    we are talking about RK 

@Purple  ok, I get it. Its just that it seems to me like you are discrediting his promotion, and I was just trying to defend him I guess.

Yz

hey ice im still here man, but im not playing anymore havent logged on and had a game in a good 7-8 months

@asmit nah that's not actually the case. selene wasn't ever meant to be an admin but she stayed in the dannii fiasco and even i left during that time so she proved to be more loyal then every other staff member and allie offered her admin while she knew rk was also more than capable
DISCORD killyzkill

Rossbach

April 22, 2014, 09:46:39 PM #10 Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 09:52:13 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: Cooky on April 22, 2014, 09:25:42 PM
@med    the topic is about RK    we are talking about RK  

This topic is about who RK is, not whether he was or was not used as a substitute for sel, and if he did or did not deserve the position. *Brings up how every "gratz on xx being promoted" topic, results in staff saying that people disusing weather or not they deserved it are off-topic.

Regardless Ross is not a fan of either, so take ur pick and that's that.

Omnomnom eating toast.

JustRK

I was volunteer video staff on the new out post (aka old bc) and was in Allie's Nazi guild or whatever. You don't remember me, but I remember you. The only people who I really knew well besides allie in the old version were tricky and meta anyway, I was never really well known or anything because I always kept to myself.

There's always been speculation as to how or why I went from mod to head gm so quick, but meh. Welcome back I suppose   :P

RAUDOG

Thanks YZ, i been gone awhile myself, hi Cooky, Ross, and Purple.
Hi RK, ur rt i dont remember you but, np, you seem to have a good knowledge of Bout and its functions
Grazs on Head GM.
Peace

Rossbach

Quote from: RAUDOG on April 22, 2014, 11:31:58 PM
Thanks YZ, i been gone awhile myself, hi Cooky, Ross, and Purple.
Hi RK, ur rt i dont remember you but, np, you seem to have a good knowledge of Bout and its functions
Grazs on Head GM.
Peace

Hey Ice.

You leaving already?

Omnomnom eating toast.

RAUDOG

Lol No Ross I'm just getting started,Hi kulvinder hows ur guild doing?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-