April 27, 2024, 08:27:42 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » SoSa | Going for the top

SoSa | Going for the top

Started by Smokin weed3, April 23, 2014, 12:09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madprox

Hell yeahhhhhhhhhhh ICECOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD !

GOOD LUCK SOSA!!!

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

trashburmy

Quote from: RAUDOG on January 05, 2015, 01:39:46 AM
SORRY BROTHER IM NOT USE TO BEING KICKED FROM ANY GUILD, GRINDING FOR UTOPIA NOW , IM NOT HATING OR ANYTHING BUT LET IT BE KNOWN, I WILL GRIND LIKE I DID BACK IN THE PAST WHEN REDEMPTION WAS LIKE 15 TO 20 MIL AHEAD OF SILENCE AND I GOT SILENCE TO NUM1.
ITS ON AND POPPING LIKE SPANISH BUBBLE GUM.......
PEACE......................

Yeah Idk why you didn't do that with us, you got 300k in 2 weeks :/

RAUDOG

Quote from: trashburmy on January 05, 2015, 09:03:35 PM
Quote from: RAUDOG on January 05, 2015, 01:39:46 AM
SORRY BROTHER IM NOT USE TO BEING KICKED FROM ANY GUILD, GRINDING FOR UTOPIA NOW , IM NOT HATING OR ANYTHING BUT LET IT BE KNOWN, I WILL GRIND LIKE I DID BACK IN THE PAST WHEN REDEMPTION WAS LIKE 15 TO 20 MIL AHEAD OF SILENCE AND I GOT SILENCE TO NUM1.
ITS ON AND POPPING LIKE SPANISH BUBBLE GUM.......
PEACE......................

Yeah Idk why you didn't do that with us, you got 300k in 2 weeks :/
BROTHER REASON BEING YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME A CHANCE TO GET MY GROOVE BACK, NOW I'M  JUST STARTING YOU MUST DON'T MY HISTORY IN BOUTCHEETAH! I'M THE 1, I'M THE 1 THAT MADE EVERYBODY HERE GRIND, I'M THAT BAD ASS, I'M THAT MOD ICE, I'M THE 1 THAT MADE THIS GAME WHAT IT IS.................
AND YOU HAD THE NERVE TO KICK ME,LOL IT'S ALL GOOD.

Zachxzcs

Sorry cant be on for a while. laptop  broke and going to moms for wedding :/ i love u all and miss u ;c
Proud

trashburmy

Quote from: Zachxzcs on January 07, 2015, 09:01:24 PM
Sorry cant be on for a while. laptop  broke and going to moms for wedding :/ i love u all and miss u ;c
Love and miss you too bud<3 hope you get back on soon :/

Zachxzcs

Update-due to my awesome dad possibility I'm back on this weekend!!
Proud

trashburmy

Quote from: Zachxzcs on January 08, 2015, 08:55:44 PM
Update-due to my awesome dad possibility I'm back on this weekend!!
Yessss!!!!!! :) We miss you man! Hope to see you soon!

Zachxzcs

miss you guys too man :) tell JC i said hey :D
Proud

trashburmy

Quote from: Zachxzcs on January 09, 2015, 08:43:08 AM
miss you guys too man :) tell JC i said hey :D
Okay I will! :D Any further updates on return? :P

trashburmy

Anyone up for an event? Haven't had one in awhile so I would like to have a good event! Let me know! ~SS Shadow

Zachxzcs

Sorry guys be because im not able to get back on ill be selling account :/...
Proud

Zachxzcs

Nevermind screw it im trying last option to get on...
Proud

trashburmy

Staying here for you JC, I told you I would never quit :) So if you see this, come back. I miss you man! I miss all of you guys, I hope I see some of you guys return :) Trying to do what I can for the guild atm in terms of gp

demyx

March 25, 2015, 10:18:15 AM #133 Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 10:34:22 AM by demyx
Hello everyone this is Lamp. I recently bought this account because it has perm member and I realized its in Sosa and I would like to have permission to leave Sosa so I can delete the bot. It would be nice if a Sosa leader/co-leader could get back to me ASAP, thank you.

trashburmy

Well now that demons acc is gone, I will now be recruiting a new member to help me out with the 10m we just lost. Apply on our forums and I will talk with the other members of the guild about it. Cya demon, it was a nice run <3

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-