April 19, 2024, 06:38:24 AMLatest Member: megaarkade1
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » I need some help fast...

I need some help fast...

Started by Climax123, May 10, 2014, 11:27:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Climax123

Alright so I decided to come back to this game, my name is Drone people may also know me as butchro.
And I swear I had way more stuff than I do right now.
I had the membership long back and I had the higher up stuff that you could only get for being a member.
And what my question is, do you lose that stuff if your membership goes away or somthing?
Because both my stashes are empty my invo was empty.
All I have is the stuff thats on my bot...
Can I get some help please asap.

Climax123

nvm got on today and everyone is korean im not geting back into this game.. not 1 ENGLISH person was found GGWP

qolderman

not everyone are koreans

your membership expired (if it wasn't perm) and your coin items expired too (if they weren't perm too)
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

FalseProphet

Quote from: Climax123 on May 11, 2014, 12:07:38 AM
nvm got on today and everyone is korean im not geting back into this game.. not 1 ENGLISH person was found GGWP

lol yeah just quit, what some english speaking people did because their ego is to big to understand the game is made for everyone not just english people. ha
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Climax123

Quote from: FalseProphet on May 11, 2014, 05:57:40 AM
Quote from: Climax123 on May 11, 2014, 12:07:38 AM

lol yeah just quit, what some english speaking people did because their ego is to big to understand the game is made for everyone not just english people. ha
So I cant get them back unless I buy another membershit?

FalseProphet

If you lost membership the only thing you will lose is the items in stash 4 & 5. As for everything else dissapearing or now "gone" as you said. You'd either gave it away and forgot or got hacked.

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

FalseProphet

You would get your items back from your 4th and 5th stash if you was to buy member again.

FalseProphet

Quote from: kulvinder on May 16, 2014, 03:04:50 AM
Quote from: FalseProphet on May 16, 2014, 02:14:04 AM
You would get your items back from your 4th and 5th stash if you was to buy member again.
Nope you wont ,try it.
Buy member**** and lets see for real. :P

Lol you buy it and tell me ;).

Yz

Nope you wont ,try it.

you do get them back
DISCORD killyzkill

Climax123

Mb I misspelled XD
I ment to say member ship

FalseProphet

Quote from: kulvinder on May 16, 2014, 04:11:36 AM
Quote from: Yz on May 16, 2014, 04:06:12 AM
Nope you wont ,try it.

you do get them back
Is that the same with a snowball?
I had a lot of stuff in my stashes in 2010 but then I stopped playing and came back after 2 years ,they were all gone from the 5th and 4th stash.
@FalseProphet Give me money and I will buy lol.

It's the same with snowball as-well since that's membership and gives the same benefits as membership would if you was to buy it.
Ha, i'm skint myself but i got better things to spend money on.......

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-