May 23, 2024, 05:17:58 PMLatest Member: Ckilagotub
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Does time move?

Does time move?

Started by Communist, May 28, 2014, 01:48:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokeh

Quote from: Yz on May 28, 2014, 04:31:43 AM
Quote from: kulvinder on May 28, 2014, 04:20:04 AM
Our whole life is like a play and God is the playwritter.
The least we can do is be entertaining.
@Topic Time is only measured by us because we are humans.No one knows how the universe came to being.
We all could be in the matrix right now.

god's not real don't bring it into this not like im interested in this debate in particular
you can't prove him wrong or right. it's a belief for a reason, let him base his thoughts on it.

KillerPig

yall *****s can beleive whatever the **** you want

but dont bring god into a discussion about ****ing time
time as nothing to do with god

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

FalseProphet

Didn't read past comments.

Wasn't time measured by cycles at first? and as "time" progressed, people adapted the cycle to a better method of time telling.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Cooky

how can time be real if our eyes arent real

Vobck

Quote from: Cooky on May 29, 2014, 01:16:39 AM
how can time be real if our eyes arent real
cooky smith

Pokeh

there are theories that suggest time is a figment of our imagination, yet it's powerful enough to cause aging and other properties related to a lapse of time. It's proven that mental effects and stimulation are powerful enough to alter ourselves physically and change the way we think, behave, etc.

Meaning if we as humans agree time is a continuous thing that is constructed to explain events going on, we age accordingly and die off. If we truly believe and somehow convince ourselves time doesn't exist (and comprehend/explain everything without it's presence), we're technically immortal. But to comprehend that you need to grow which causes aging and it's a sort of endless loop because you have to acknowledge that and shit.

I think there are ways of debunking this theory (not so hard) but ultimately it's a possibility.

-Speedy-

Quote from: KillerPig on May 28, 2014, 09:11:11 PM
yall *****s can beleive whatever the **** you want

but dont bring god into a discussion about ****ing time
time as nothing to do with god
God makes all.... jk he is probs not real.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

JetSurge

Well, i sometimes wear a watch while i jog, so yeah the answer is taco.
Who did that!?

Yz

Quote from: Pokeh on May 28, 2014, 05:41:30 PM
@Topic Time is only measured by us because we are humans.No one knows how the universe came to being.

god's not real don't bring it into this not like im interested in this debate in particular
you can't prove him wrong or right. it's a belief for a reason, let him base his thoughts on it.

you sound like a wiseass father or sumshit, i respect peoples beliefs but no one respects the christians who spout the word of jesus everywhere they can, and hey that even happens on this forum. either way i pretty sure he was jk

but wtf science has proved it wrong or right so pls
DISCORD killyzkill

BlackStickre

Time does move, otherwise if it wouldn't move how can it be we have minutues or why our clock goes from 11.49 to 11.50 aso...

Bombz

Quote from: JustRK on May 28, 2014, 12:37:39 PM
Quote from: Bombz on May 28, 2014, 12:19:17 PM
Short and 100% accurate answer is god. Whether people believe it or not...

inb4 a religious debate takes place.  Honestly though for everyone saying "god = time" in relation to the topic.  Observational science has proven that the earth is older than the bible (or w/e religious script) says it is.

Both time and the presence of god are man made projections and honestly almost everything projected by ancient scripts has been pretty much wrong. If I wrote in a blank book right now that there will be a great earth quake a hundred years from now; when the tectonic plates eventually collide and I'm correct, does that mean I'm a god ?

I respect your thought.  ;)

hawk5005

Quote from: BlackStickre on May 29, 2014, 07:49:50 AM
Time does move, otherwise if it wouldn't move how can it be we have minutues or why our clock goes from 11.49 to 11.50 aso...
that's space, not time
you cant see time flowing, only space

BlackStickre

Quote from: hawk5005 on May 29, 2014, 05:36:08 PM
Quote from: BlackStickre on May 29, 2014, 07:49:50 AM
that's space, not time
you cant see time flowing, only space

What about the sun & moon, when the sun rises up or when it gets dark you can perfectly see that

Pokeh

Quote from: Yz on May 29, 2014, 05:20:49 AM
Quote from: Pokeh on May 28, 2014, 05:41:30 PM

you sound like a wiseass father or sum****, i respect peoples beliefs but no one respects the christians who spout the word of jesus everywhere they can, and hey that even happens on this forum. either way i pretty sure he was jk

but wtf science has proved it wrong or right so pls
o if he was jk then w.e btw he didnt say a thing about being christian

science hasnt proved shit lol

hawk5005

Quote from: BlackStickre on May 29, 2014, 05:40:21 PMWhat about the sun & moon, when the sun rises up or when it gets dark you can perfectly see that
see what? that we changed our position in relation with the sun?
thats space again

you cant see time flowing, you just know it must exist otherwise it wouldn't make any sense

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-