June 03, 2024, 01:57:07 PMLatest Member: ohmypetgroom
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » New Map? Replacing The Old?

New Map? Replacing The Old?

Started by ToXassin, December 19, 2010, 02:14:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToXassin

Alright, so if you have not seen my Stardeck Mod Map, this is about that. Santa I talked about adding my Modded Map to the game. But we have a question..

Would you like this to replace the original aerodeck map?

^Made by Cesar.

zomniethe4

Zom

thegtabot

We need a larger scale holodeck-like map for PVP.

thugzy

it'd be a massive massive shame if this map didnt get in

but surely we could keep the old aerodeck and still add this one in?

if it's not possible i think 99% of players would prefer this anyway.. its a good change

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Cesar87

Mr_V

ToXassin

Quote from: Mr_V on December 19, 2010, 06:53:03 AM
No.
For god sakes, I know you hate me, and I don't have a clue why, but leave it out of my threads..Please.

Anyways, Santa said he might add it as a [Modded] Map, much like Sand Flop.  If he does this though, he may not be able to make it base, and only teams PVP. So, atm, we are unsure if it is possible to add a base map. This is why we considered replacing it. I'll get back to you when we know more.

^Made by Cesar.

Mr_V

Quote from: ToXassin on December 19, 2010, 11:39:16 AM
For god sakes, I know you hate me, and I don't have a clue why, but leave it out of my threads..Please.

Anyways, Santa said he might add it as a [Modded] Map, much like Sand Flop.  If he does this though, he may not be able to make it base, and only teams PVP. So, atm, we are unsure if it is possible to add a base map. This is why we considered replacing it. I'll get back to you when we know more.
I dont hate you, I like ur mods, but if u can, pls make the platforms transparent like the glass from holo xD

Optimism

That mod is far better than the original map IMHO >.>.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

ToXassin

Quote from: Mr_V on December 19, 2010, 12:56:17 PM
I dont hate you, I like ur mods, but if u can, pls make the platforms transparent like the glass from holo xD

I already have that idea coming, for a different map.  ;) From now on, I'm going to spend some quality time on these maps. I already scratched the holo and aquaden.

^Made by Cesar.

Meteor

Quote from: ToXassin on December 19, 2010, 02:14:06 AM
Alright, so if you have not seen my Stardeck Mod Map, this is about that. Santa I talked about adding my Modded Map to the game. But we have a question..

Would you like this to replace the original aerodeck map?

Do it ;D

(click to show/hide)

Mr_V

Quote from: Meteor on December 19, 2010, 01:12:43 PM
Do it ;D
nuuuuu, the original is cool...keep the good old BOTS!! maps... :(

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-