April 25, 2024, 07:05:42 PMLatest Member: NIROME
BoutCheetah » Forum » Competitive Game » Raids » 235 guide

235 guide

Started by FalseProphet, July 20, 2014, 06:14:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FalseProphet

Prefer if you didn't lock it. I'd like to actually have a discussion about it. I saw that, and for sure can tell you people try things different it doesnt' work the same way for everyone, so wanted to hear people's thoughts and opinions and what they done to try and compare ideas, and put something together which i feel comfortable with.

k, thanks.

Feel free to share how you did it, or if you want can join up on the same team one day and do little walkthroughs xd.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Cooky

you are wanting to have a discussion about 'how people did it'  but when given a link to a guide explaining all you need to know about how to beat it, you aren't satisfied and still want to have a 'discussion' about it? im not following

people are just gonna repeat whats said on the guide vish linked you to

FalseProphet

Quote from: Cooky on July 20, 2014, 06:17:26 AM
you are wanting to have a discussion about 'how people did it'  but when given a link to a guide explaining all you need to know about how to beat it, you aren't satisfied and still want to have a 'discussion' about it? im not following

people are just gonna repeat whats said on the guide vish linked you to

There's just not one way to doing it, i've read the guide previously and maybe it just doesn't work with some people. Sorry didn't realise wanting to talk to people and have a general discussion about raid was such a bad thing.  Course not, plus i still need to get 8 people to even start attempting it so having this topic does have a use, and prefer to still see. I know personally i like to do things different and try my own way, sure i'm not the only one. So see if people wanted to try out different techniques as-well.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Cooky

im not sure why you're apologizing to me. I never implied this topic was a bad thing. like vish, im simply referring you to Allie's guide as I too feel that that's where all the info you seek can be found. since then you've said/asked about a lot more then just how to beat the raid, so theres definitely room for discussion.

Allie

I unlocked it and stickied it.
If you wish to have discussions or tell me how you did it differently, feel free. Our strategy was pre-nerf, without using any type of bug or glitch.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-