June 16, 2024, 09:31:46 PMLatest Member: Gregory
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Harassment - Rule Breaking?

Harassment - Rule Breaking?

Started by mmiicc0, December 20, 2010, 10:31:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you consider harassment to be called rule breaking?

Yes.
7 (77.8%)
No.
0 (0%)
Depends on Situation.
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

mmiicc0

December 20, 2010, 10:31:51 AM Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 10:33:50 AM by mmiicc0
The majority of threads in the Report section of the forum are hackers, so I was wondering if you could make a thread about "constant" harassment?
"It's not the effort, it's the enthusiasm."

Opti, Iri, Xrow time! > Peanut, Butter, Jelly time!

Allie rage + Global Warming = Boom!

Women are like footballers, they're always kicking balls.

Iridion

ingame-no but it should be. in forums yes, and it's not respected lolk

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

FireyDevel

Even on the forums, it's more of a "watch where you step" community. Anyones allowed to say anything they want, but as long as your not a tool and use at least SOME common sence, you shouldn't have a problem.

I agree that it should be in the rules though.
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

mmiicc0

Quote from: FireyDevel on December 20, 2010, 10:47:37 AM
Even on the forums, it's more of a "watch where you step" community. Anyones allowed to say anything they want, but as long as your not a tool and use at least SOME common sence, you shouldn't have a problem.

I agree that it should be in the rules though.

I was wondering this because Mrhappy/Bingham is criticising me every chance he gets. This is just because I would not make him another sig because I needed a break after making him alot for free. I always make free sigs for people as I feel sigs are not of a material category, he then started to get abusive on MSN and Facebook whenever I was online. He has now come back on BC and saying he is only doing it because he wants to "ruin" me. I am tired of playing games with him and want something done about this. I also understand that I can overreact on most circumstances and I'm trying to be better. I would also want you to know I'm going through rough times at the moment with my parents and having ODD makes it almost unbearable at times. So, if anything I would just like something done about this, even if it is a simple apology and to have things back the way they were with no arguements.

tanqq

Quote from: mmiicc0 on December 20, 2010, 11:00:58 AM
I was wondering this because Mrhappy/Bingham is criticising me every chance he gets. This is just because I would not make him another sig because I needed a break after making him alot for free. I always make free sigs for people as I feel sigs are not of a material category, he then started to get abusive on MSN and Facebook whenever I was online. He has now come back on BC and saying he is only doing it because he wants to "ruin" me. I am tired of playing games with him and want something done about this. I also understand that I can overreact on most circumstances and I'm trying to be better. I would also want you to know I'm going through rough times at the moment with my parents and having ODD makes it almost unbearable at times. So, if anything I would just like something done about this, even if it is a simple apology and to have things back the way they were with no arguements.
Oh so that gave you a reason for actually raging at every simple bullshit you can find on the internet.

mmiicc0

Quote from: tanqq on December 20, 2010, 11:27:09 AM
Oh so that gave you a reason for actually raging at every simple bull**** you can find on the internet.

Posting that is just making you look bad, you also didn't need to post at all.

cjtown

I can do something for you.. Let me make some fun of happy.

tanqq

Quote from: mmiicc0 on December 20, 2010, 11:34:28 AM
Posting that is just making you look bad, you also didn't need to post at all.
Oh right, my bad. I almost forgot of your huge ego.

mmiicc0

Xrow

Well, as far as I know its kickable in game and could even garner a temporary ban.

Usually the only time I do it is when I mess with in-game friends, and they usually joke around the same way.  I would recommend just not doing it if you can help it.

Bingham

Love you Tanq.

Mic - 1 thing.. What started this off was the fact that i said i liked some one else work and then you sent me a message saying thanks for the support. Then you deleted my sig you had made me and then made up loads of bullshit.. I had ago at you of fb because of what crap you had been saying around this "Community".

Also another thing.. Are you gay? because you were sending me pics with no tops on and that is very gay :D

Hi :D

mmiicc0

Quote from: Bingham on December 20, 2010, 04:52:49 PM
Love you Tanq.

Mic - 1 thing.. What started this off was the fact that i said i liked some one else work and then you sent me a message saying thanks for the support. Then you deleted my sig you had made me and then made up loads of bull****.. I had ago at you of fb because of what crap you had been saying around this "Community".

Also another thing.. Are you gay? because you were sending me pics with no tops on and that is very gay :D

Sending you pics? It was on msn and I was talking to a girl in another page and was showing her all my profile pics dude...

Another thing I did not send you the message about that, I sent it because you kept asking me for sigs and I thought you didn't like the ones I made you and wanted new ones.

I just want this shit sorted out because your always flaming me.

FireyDevel

December 21, 2010, 01:19:41 AM #12 Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 01:27:25 AM by FireyDevel
Bingham and Tanqq, you have been warned. If this persists, it'll result in a temp ban/muted period on the forums.

Not meaning to be harsh here guys, but in a topic where I support the idea to end the harrassment of players, you do just that. Thats unacceptable.
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Optimism

December 21, 2010, 01:38:45 AM #13 Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 01:40:28 AM by Optimism
Quote from: Bingham on December 20, 2010, 04:52:49 PM
Love you Tanq.

Mic - 1 thing.. What started this off was the fact that i said i liked some one else work and then you sent me a message saying thanks for the support. Then you deleted my sig you had made me and then made up loads of bull****.. I had ago at you of fb because of what crap you had been saying around this "Community".

And now you're banned for 3 days!

Just for clarity, if anyone wishes to choose to follow the path Bingham did towards mmiicco, there will be a ban waiting for you as well. This won't be tolerated. Moreover, there won't be any "bilateral" punishment when there is a clear instigator -- in this case, it was Bingham.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-