April 26, 2024, 11:48:44 PMLatest Member: Albertinili
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Suggestion to make marketplace easier if possible ;)

Suggestion to make marketplace easier if possible ;)

Started by mikenny, August 18, 2014, 08:08:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikenny

August 18, 2014, 08:08:12 AM Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 08:10:52 AM by mikenny
Sorry if this has already been suggested :p

my suggestion is that you could make the marketplace easier by making a page per item seperately if you go through find items.
because if you go to EF for example you get all possible EFs with their price.
What i mean is that it would be easier that if you clicked EF that then you need to click the kind of ef u want and then you see the EFtype you chose plus their prices

e.g. Find items> Part type: Energy Field> Zephyr(maybe >+1,2,3,4 but that would be alot of work) and then you get al Zephyr EFs

This could be impossible for you guys sorry for suggesting then :D
Just thought this would be a good idea if possible

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Cooky

Madprox

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Robocop7ant

and to do it even better, you can take like Price low-high :)

+1 btw
<br />

-Speedy-

You can already alternately search for an item and put in price low to high. I don't see how this would even change marketplace.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

JustRK

I'd have to agree with speedy on this one. If you know what you want specifically then you can enter the item name in the alternate search and you will only see that item with the option of + as well as sorting from highest to lowest price wise.

Though it would be a smoother layout if they just put a projection of the in-game shop into the market place and clicking on the item would render all sellers similar to your idea / what is already implemented.

Thornz

Quote from: -Speedy- on August 19, 2014, 01:33:06 AM
You can already alternately search for an item and put in price low to high. I don't see how this would even change marketplace.

Lol I was gonna say that, but everyone kept +1'ing it so I thought maybe I had misunderstood his suggestion xD

I think the alternate search already pretty much does what you're suggesting, as speedy said. No need to spend time adding something pretty much redundant...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

mikenny

Oh sorry never noticed the alternate search thing :p doesn't stand out much

FalseProphet

-1, as it's already there. If you need help, just ask someone and they can explain the steps.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-