May 23, 2024, 12:40:12 PMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » THE KING OF CONSOLE GAMING

THE KING OF CONSOLE GAMING

Started by 13yr old, September 05, 2014, 12:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

13yr old

The current generation have Xbox One, PS4 and Wii U.

So, which is the best out of these three and has more sales?

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

demyx

Cooky

Madprox

PS4. Enough discussions about it on the interwebz, PS4 just beat the xboxOne in so many different things.
#Outplayed.

WiiU is a complete different kind, you have to like it, so i won't compare that to ps4 or xboxOne,
cause I'll always love my ps3, but nothing beats playing Mario Kart Racing on Wii with friends.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

JustRK

Gonna have to disagree with all the above.

PS4 literally only had more sales because it was more affordable on launch day and no one really liked the kinect as a mandatory option to begin with. But they sell individual consoles now after they fired don mattrick.

Xbox online network has always been more solid and I prefer Xbox Exclusives over Playstation Exclusives. Besides Xbox has acquired EA early access and a whole bunch of other features which playstation is dumb enough not to match.

My friends are predominantly ps4, but having played both I'd have to say playstation 4 isn't doing much to evolve for the long run and that's eventually going to let x1 catch up and if not surpass playstation in sales.

FalseProphet

Could of got ps4 the other day, but xb1 fan right here. Personally though even though we are only talking new gen here, going retro i prefer my older gen consoles/games they still do the job they where made for and are class games for their time. So technically if we was to think about it, their are some superior consoles of their generation which personally i think would out-beat what we currently have now if we put everything into consideration
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

ModProto

Quote from: JustRK on September 05, 2014, 05:27:57 PM
Gonna have to disagree with all the above.

PS4 literally only had more sales because it was more affordable on launch day and no one really liked the kinect as a mandatory option to begin with. But they sell individual consoles now after they fired don mattrick.

Xbox online network has always been more solid and I prefer Xbox Exclusives over Playstation Exclusives. Besides Xbox has acquired EA early access and a whole bunch of other features which playstation is dumb enough not to match.

My friends are predominantly ps4, but having played both I'd have to say playstation 4 isn't doing much to evolve for the long run and that's eventually going to let x1 catch up and if not surpass playstation in sales.

Not to mention they just released the Xbox One in another 29 countries, that should also boost the sales quite abit!

Alot of people were not pleased with the kinect being sold with the console in the beginning but I'm actually glad mine came included, it makes for a more enjoyable new experience.

Also there is no king of consoles, it all comes down to the exclusives and personal preference.

-Brandon

Pokeh

ye wii u should be a category on it's own, don't rly care about any of them cuz i hardly game nowadays and never was huge on consoles but ye

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-