April 23, 2024, 11:25:37 AMLatest Member: BadKing2
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Guys Question Pls Help Me

Guys Question Pls Help Me

Started by anaroy50, September 12, 2014, 09:09:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anaroy50

My Acc Stolen By Some1 Who Said He GM.
He Told Me To Change My Email And Back To Game More Few Minutes And I Belive Him(Long Story).
Allie Gave Me Back My Acc And My Question Is How He Knew The Pass.
Now I Have The Pass Was When Stolen Acc.
I Guess That The Guy Who Stole It Done "Forogt My Password" And Then Put The Email And He Got New Password.
Im Asking If There Is A Chance He Done It In Other Way(No Forogt Password) And If There Is A Chance He Know My Pass.

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

qolderman

if he knows your pass and he didnt change email, change the pass

your acc got stoled by someone and he said he's a gm? never ever ever give your pass to anybody
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

anaroy50

Didnt Gave Pass.
I Change Email to his email Cuz He Asked Me to do that.
but now i changed it back to my email.
he still can know my pass?

hawk5005

No. You are safe as long as you don't trust anyone saying they are staff members without any proof.

anaroy50

Thornz

If he had your acc with his email for any amount of time, he could have changed the password and security question/answer as far as I know. He may have also just changed the security answer and not the question, hoping you wouldn't notice. I recommend double-checking that all 3 are the same as they were before he got your acc.

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Cooky

Quote from: Thornz on September 12, 2014, 02:33:44 PM
If he had your acc with his email for any amount of time, he could have changed the password and security question/answer as far as I know. He may have also just changed the security answer and not the question, hoping you wouldn't notice. I recommend double-checking that all 3 are the same as they were before he got your acc (even tho pass is likely the same, since that would have been obvious).

yeah, this

thanks thornz

anaroy50

allie gave me the acc.
i just wanna know if he can break my pass.

Thornz

Quote from: anaroy50 on September 12, 2014, 02:36:56 PM
allie gave me the acc.
i just wanna know if he can break my pass.

Yes, if he know the answer to the security question, which he very well might if he changed it to his own answer. You security answer doesn't show up when looking at your acc profile, so you won't be able to see if he changed it. To be safe, change it back to your answer, even if you think it hasn't been tampered with

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

-Speedy-

Why do you trust people lol. If you get your account taken twice it starts to be your fault.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

anaroy50

Cooky

Quote from: -Speedy- on September 12, 2014, 03:05:59 PM
Why do you trust people lol. If you get your account taken twice it starts to be your fault.
this is still the first time.. he just made another topic about it

FalseProphet

Didn't Santa remove the security question? Or is it back now... ::) ::)
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-