April 16, 2024, 05:47:27 PMLatest Member: ytaletxvcu
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Marketplace » Normal Server » Buying Rebuck

Buying Rebuck

Started by -Speedy-, October 06, 2014, 03:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Speedy-

Hey guy i am trying to find who owns my account "Rebuck" it was the first acc i made on bc and i wanna try to buy it back. If anyone knows who has it post here and tell me.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Thornz

October 06, 2014, 04:47:44 PM #1 Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 10:25:29 PM by Thornz
Quote from: -Speedy- on October 06, 2014, 03:31:32 PM
Hey guy i am trying to find who owns my account "Rebuck" it was the first acc i made on bc and i wanna try to buy it back. If anyone knows who has it post here and tell me.

Pretty sure blitz owns it, and that it got locked, and password changed due to dannii drama. It hasn't been unlocked yet to the best of my knowledge, even tho blitz didn't break any rules. Dannii was just being a b****

I can give details about the incident, and proof of blitz's innocence if Allie or Santa will listen. But idk how busy those two are. I know it's already been brought up multiple times, as blitz was trying to get it back.

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

loewe98

It is my account (I'm epic etc...) Allie isn't replying on my messages so probly she will give it back to me since I bought it from someone

-Speedy-

Quote from: loewe98 on October 07, 2014, 08:55:27 PM
It is my account (I'm epic etc...) Allie isn't replying on my messages so probly she will give it back to me since I bought it from someone
yea from me.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Xkiller712

Quote from: -Speedy- on October 07, 2014, 09:18:47 PM
Quote from: loewe98 on October 07, 2014, 08:55:27 PM
yea from me.
lol
 Spam.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-