June 01, 2024, 05:50:39 PMLatest Member: Jeaninebiabe
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » To people who workout or sport!

To people who workout or sport!

Started by loewe, October 13, 2014, 04:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loewe

I did quit this game because i'm focussing on school / working out and work.

I started to run , because it's healthy and i feel kinda good when i ran. Any others who ran outside ?
For those who have been following me i did 40kg dumbell press ,well this changed a few days ago i did 50kg dumbell press for 4 reps ;) and i realised i'm getting mutch stronger and i'm making progress.I only did it for 4 reps because i started whit 38kg til - 50 kg.
This is really an achievement for me, i used the heavyest dumbbels from my gym :). Now i keep running just to get stronger leggs , i'm running like 3 - 4 times a week now!

Cooky

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

ModProto

If you want to see better results in regrads of increasing your strength with weight lifting, the best combination of sets-reps I've found to increase my strength over the past two years is 3-4 sets of 6-8 reps, If you can do more than 6-8 per set you need to increase the weight.

Glad to hear your progress though, keep at it!

-Brandon

loewe

Quote from: ModProto on October 13, 2014, 05:22:01 PM
If you want to see better results in regrads of increasing your strength with weight lifting, the best combination of sets-reps I've found to increase my strength over the past two years is 3-4 sets of 6-8 reps, If you can do more than 6-8 per set you need to increase the weight.

Thanks buddy , i really appriciate it to hear your following me :D. Btw i forgot who you are ? And yes to grow stronger you take heavyer weights and rep it out to 6 - 8 times or more.  So what about your progress? :) I might post a picture soon ... Hope to see some pictures from people to !

ModProto

Quote from: loewe on October 13, 2014, 05:40:57 PM
Quote from: ModProto on October 13, 2014, 05:22:01 PM

Thanks buddy , i really appriciate it to hear your following me :D. Btw i forgot who you are ? And yes to grow stronger you take heavyer weights and rep it out to 6 - 8 times or more.  So what about your progress? :) I might post a picture soon ... Hope to see some pictures from people to !

You probably wouldn't remember me, I haven't played in years, just pop in the forums every once and awhile.

My progress has actually been really well thanks for asking, my heaviest weight was 230lbs when i was 16 (2 years ago), managed to cut my weight down to 150lbs, did a clean bulk for a solid year and a half, now weighing between 175-180lbs at 5'9".

-Brandon

JetSurge

Swimming is also great if you're looking to mix things up cardio wise.

Really kicks your ass after the first week of doing laps, but it's worth it.

(click to show/hide)
Who did that!?

loewe

Yeah swimming really kicks ass :-) , i ran because i have no pool here close in the city soo..

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-