March 29, 2024, 07:49:53 AMLatest Member: JohnetteFr
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Update the Drop List & add a link to bc wiki!!

Update the Drop List & add a link to bc wiki!!

Started by giraffe996, November 21, 2014, 06:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

giraffe996

Can the admins update the droplists up to map 270 (and also include the raid!), there's only until map 239, Jura's Requiem

and is it possible to add a link to Boutcheetah wiki on the homepage so that it will become more active?
wakawaka eh eh

FalseProphet

The drop list for anything higher than 239 in sector is the same as 239 in sector.

As for raid there's only 3 parts per map so not really worth adding as nothing else will drop
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

giraffe996

Quote from: giraffe996 on November 21, 2014, 06:25:12 AM
Can the admins update the droplists up to map 270 (and also include the raid!), there's only until map 239, Jura's Requiem

and is it possible to add a link to Boutcheetah wiki on the homepage so that it will become more active?

What I mean by the wiki is not to add on the website, but just to add a link to it on the menu.

Yes, it is true that there are only 3 parts in the raids, but I use the droplist to check the specs of items.

+ if everything's the same after 239 map, then it will be better to add extra comment or smth which says everything after 239 is the same to minimize confusion.
wakawaka eh eh

Selene

We don't have a Wik, also we will see what we can do about the drop-list.

giraffe996

Quote from: Selene on November 21, 2014, 12:33:10 PM
We don't have a Wik, also we will see what we can do about the drop-list.
In one of the previous threads I made, I had a reply that there's a BC wiki with a link, maybe it's not an official one.

http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=55084.0
wakawaka eh eh

Selene

Cooky

Quote from: nemano9988 on November 21, 2014, 07:08:48 PM
Quote from: Selene on November 21, 2014, 06:15:28 PM
We don't use it anymore nor is it updated.

why not find someone who could be responsible for bc wiki, someone from staff member or someone from players who is responsible and can handle that kind of stuff, cuz i personally think that the wiki page would really help not only someone who just started but everyone else, and it could probably lower the spam that staff members receve with difrent qustions about the game :)
there used to be a whole team of staff that applied and got chosen to work on the wiki but it never worked out

its just not a high priority, i guess

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-