April 16, 2024, 09:00:11 PMLatest Member: Murraydah
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Low server Pvp

Low server Pvp

Started by FalseProphet, December 17, 2014, 08:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FalseProphet

Why not pvp on low server those who complain about exp/parts/raid parts/ op-ness.

Hardly any people can get levels because of the low exp rate, drops are even harder, plus hardly anyone has event items sinc enobody plays on it making it perfectly ideal for pvp.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

JustRK

1) The market place for low-server is not half bad btw so you could easily obtain some good 4-7 tier items with the right amount of trading in high server.

2) Remember that high server used to go over capacity / crash during old events causing everyone to go to low. People having coin sets and rares in low server is not uncommon (like myself, I'm level 1 but have some pretty awesome stuff).

3) Anyone could easily buy zylon items and instantly be op. Either through high server trade or being rich idk.

:P

FalseProphet

Quote from: JustRK on December 17, 2014, 09:06:31 PM
1) The market place for low-server is not half bad btw so you could easily obtain some good 4-7 tier items with the right amount of trading in high server.

2) Remember that high server used to go over capacity / crash during old events causing everyone to go to low. People having coin sets and rares in low server is not uncommon (like myself, I'm level 1 but have some pretty awesome stuff).

3) Anyone could easily buy zylon items and instantly be op. Either through high server trade or being rich idk.

:P

God damn smart people. Yeah that's true, but talk about taking fun out of it :P. Plus not a bad thing funding the game with more money, but hardly anyone sells zc now days so unles they buy themselves they are screwed lol
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-