April 25, 2024, 06:16:26 AMLatest Member: theSKY
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » New channel. (re-model)

New channel. (re-model)

Started by Bubbabear, December 23, 2014, 05:37:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbabear

So i've put together a few things

A new channel.

-Levels will be as hard to get as they are on low server maybe a tad easier. So you can spend time leveling rather than just powering 258 over and over as many complain they are bored of it.
-Have a Raid for every 10-15maps this raid can only done by certain levels 10+/- each way of the given raid level with rewards for your level.
-Make every part sell-able to shop including Elektra.
-Open a members shop and give out loyalty points
-Add Zyloncoin shop to in-game
-Add drops from box's in-game again
-Make flashing scalpers again
-Keep +5/6/7 parts but cheaper coupons
-Have achievements/milestones.
-Ability to add a title to your bot (with given benefits +2% attack/block/evade etc)
-Built on above idea, immune to stuns/ breakfall always / smartblock.
-Try to make a new bot type
-Add in the factions idea to help bring up and promote pvp/bvb as-well
-Add rewards and drops into pvp/bvb exclusive to the game mode.
-Gold bar drops then accumulate 100 bars for 48 hours member  with a drop rate of about 7%.
-Add field items into shop
-Add report player button into in-game
-Now this sounds pretty much similar to stuff i might of robbed from another game... add the ability to have a guild base in bvb mode and customizable with x2 chosen turrets and chosen mercs so when fighting a guild can have the option to use guild base.
-Added onto raid idea, that to carry on and unlock the next lot of levels you must first beat the raid level and i might add to this later brains shutting down. I know some of this might happen but there's no chance of it at all happening as it's too much to ask of two people. Just my idea of a balanced channel.
-Balance stats on sets to balanced in all game modes, or get nerfed upon entering a pvp room with max set stats.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Robocop7ant

The low server is made because of the exp rate.
If you want to have it like old bots, they have a game as bots.

And we don't need another channel.
<br />

Cooky

most of these seem like good suggestions to me

we can only dream though..

qolderman

Quote from: Cooky on December 23, 2014, 10:16:51 AM

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Cooky on December 23, 2014, 10:16:51 AM

Dreams comes true later ;)
<br />

Xx Itz Ian

A new channel.

-Levels will be as hard to get as they are on low server maybe a tad easier. So you can spend time leveling rather than just powering 258 over and over as many complain they are bored of it.

agree

-Have a Raid for every 10-15maps this raid can only done by certain levels 10+/- each way of the given raid level with rewards for your level.

cool

should also do this on high

idk not necesarry imo

yes

as in barrel drops or?

idk what you mean with this

sure why not but would be better if you remove raid armors and make 5+ parts drop at raid maps

i really feel like if this is done right it really motivates players to play the game a lot more

-Ability to add a title to your bot (with given benefits +2% attack/block/evade etc)

only if balanced OR the effect is removed in pvp / bvb

nah this is impossible as far as i know and would destroy the meta of the game.

definilty not, come up with an idea of a bot type (stats) and we can talk

idk why this update never came, they promised it for 1 year and then we never heard about it again.

yes even if its just challenges

-Gold bar drops then accumulate 100 bars for 48 hours member  with a drop rate of about 7%.

meh idk

or make them drop from barrels if that idea gets implanted

yes

-Now this sounds pretty much similar to stuff i might of robbed from another game... add the ability to have a guild base in bvb mode and customizable with x2 chosen turrets and chosen mercs so when fighting a guild can have the option to use guild base.

very cool idea, dont know if it's possible but upgraded bases in bvb sounds cool

-Added onto raid idea, that to carry on and unlock the next lot of levels you must first beat the raid level and i might add to this later brains shutting down. I know some of this might happen but there's no chance of it at all happening as it's too much to ask of two people. Just my idea of a balanced channel.

don't think this is a good idea, make the raid levels have increased exp p/h but harder to complete so that people that are more skilled at the game get faster exp than people that are bad at the game.

-Balance stats on sets to balanced in all game modes, or get nerfed upon entering a pvp room with max set stats.

yes
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bubbabear

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on December 23, 2014, 09:50:02 PM

A new channel.

agree

cool

should also do this on high

idk not necesarry imo
Maybe zc's for members only small amounts 50-60 zc a month?

yes

as in barrel drops or?
barrel drops like coin drops/gold bars

idk what you mean with this
If you play some of the lower levels/levels on low the scalper flashes blue like a +7 set (level 11)

sure why not but would be better if you remove raid armors and make 5+ parts drop at raid maps
Defiently more balanced and would be better or +7 sets also.

i really feel like if this is done right it really motivates players to play the game a lot more
Yes as they clearly grind to be #1 in guild/player rankings so this could give them the push to achieve more. People like unlocking just like how on pokemon people try capture every pokemon in the pokedex to unlock their Shiny Charm.

only if balanced OR the effect is removed in pvp / bvb
Agree

nah this is impossible as far as i know and would destroy the meta of the game.
Understandable.

definilty not, come up with an idea of a bot type (stats) and we can talk
That's why i said try as idk if i can just yet, Il think about it and get back to you. Just some games release new characters perhaps a customable bot which can choose from the previous bots, like you can pick two skills from a list of skills which would be more increased to your bot than others: You could choose from  TA,TD, Trans, Speed, Evade, Block, Transgauge (Longer duration/Quicker gain), Special Trans. Maybe more when i think but only picking two.

idk why this update never came, they promised it for 1 year and then we never heard about it again.
I know, just remembered about it the other day. People have brought white knight and general scourge trans though so you may see them in-game again. Was looking forward to this

yes even if its just challenges
Yeah 100 wins, Winstreaks, don't die for a whole match, kill certain mercs etc

meh idk
7% = 79-80 matches for one gold bar (not for 100% may take longer) 1:50 per match average player. 120 mins = 2 hours or one gold bar x 100 bars = 200 hours. So wouldn't be too op.

or make them drop from barrels if that idea gets implanted
Yeah like rb packs aha x10

yes

very cool idea, dont know if it's possible but upgraded bases in bvb sounds cool

don't think this is a good idea, make the raid levels have increased exp p/h but harder to complete so that people that are more skilled at the game get faster exp than people that are bad at the game.

yes

Sorry about the late reply needed enough time to read all of it properly
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Allie

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on December 23, 2014, 09:50:02 PMidk why this update never came, they promised it for 1 year and then we never heard about it again.

It's a lot of work, and we were rolling it out slowly.
Multiple of our updates we released before and after the dannii incident were planned for the update itself.
I still would like to get it done someday, and we had a lot of work done on it that never got released.

FalseProphet

Quote from: Allie on January 01, 2015, 04:30:52 PM
Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on December 23, 2014, 09:50:02 PMidk why this update never came, they promised it for 1 year and then we never heard about it again.

It's a lot of work, and we were rolling it out slowly.
Multiple of our updates we released before and after the dannii incident were planned for the update itself.
I still would like to get it done someday, and we had a lot of work done on it that never got released.

Sorry i didn't see the reply til now. But appreciate the hard work and effort you put in, it would be a shame to see it just not come around :)
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-