May 02, 2024, 04:44:16 AMLatest Member: euntaklee
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Legue of legends Torrent

Legue of legends Torrent

Started by frog, January 10, 2015, 12:48:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frog

Any one can please get me a working one! there is many sizes and idk which one is the right one 500MB~4GB
Thanks in advance ^_^

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

frog

Quote from: qolderman on January 10, 2015, 01:07:15 PM
http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/
This isn't a torrent sadly :/ and i tried thier own client when it reaches 85% it crashes and when i re open the client it restart at 33%

Cooky

what do you mean torrent you dont torrent it  you download it from the website, like how you download BC from zylon website

my advice is post on their message board for help  rather then here (if u didnt already)

frog

Quote from: Cooky on January 10, 2015, 01:18:52 PM
what do you mean torrent you dont torrent it  you download it from the website, like how you download BC from zylon website

my advice is post on their message board for help  rather then here (if u didnt already)
Ifound some torrent links for it on some torrent websites but idk which one is the real one .. i thought some one may have uploaded it recently that i may download it as if i copied BC to another computer .. it works fine (Thanks for help tho if hawk's way (which he just removed) :D didn't work i 'll try posting to their forums.

hawk5005

I removed because I was wrong. That's a SEA version of league, I realized it right after posting.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-