April 27, 2024, 09:10:37 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Marc

Marc

Started by Materger, January 20, 2015, 01:32:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Materger

Merc, you've always bullied me from the moment I got here on BC. You called me awful names like, nubster, beanbot3000, and your personal favorite, BeanerOfFate. I hate you and everything you do. I know we've tried really hard to become friends and the inappropriate pictures you send me on snapchat aren't helping. Hopefully one day you'll grow to understand that what we had before in high school is over, I don't love you like I used to. You had your chance and you grabbed my heart and crushed it. I hate you, Marc Erckle. Next time don't leave the toilet seat up feg.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Materger

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

KillerPig

stfu mat u ****ing gook I wish u ****ed died I hate u
love u ***git :)

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Materger

Quote from: KillerPig on January 22, 2015, 12:51:59 AM
stfu mat u ****ing gook I wish u ****ed died I hate u
love u ***git :)
you **** faced ***gy bag boy from the dollar tree, smd mate

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

KillerPig

nigger I ****ed hate u I swear I will literally chop ur **** off you ball licking son of a bitch I swear I will **** u up u shit covered son of a shit eater beaner sucking **** boy

Materger

You banana in the bum boy who eats out cow *****, you should hang those dogs you have a lick your own balls fgt. you will feel my **** in your mouth when I'm done with you, the only thing you'll remember is the taste of my kum

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

MasterMerc

Quote from: Materger on January 22, 2015, 12:57:02 AM
You banana in the bum boy who eats out cow *****, you should hang those dogs you have a lick your own balls fgt. you will feel my **** in your mouth when I'm done with you, the only thing you'll remember is the taste of my kum
thanks
#stopmegatron2k15

Cooky

KillerPig

mat shut the **** up before I ****ing kill you bro
talk shit over the Internet bro flex ur e muscles more u buffalo licking yz kangaroo penis go **** it with your God damn ear

Materger

You, no touchy my bro mate, flex like firEY but suck penis like a champ. You and all of your friends should run a train on each other and drizzle a bit of Doritos on your penis so you can have a cheesy **** fgt. I fking hate you so much bro, touch me one more time and I will beat face in after I fitness mate. Me and the lads will put our foots so far up your anus that you'll spit out shoelaces!

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

MasterMerc

Quote from: Materger on January 22, 2015, 01:03:06 AM
You, no touchy my bro mate, flex like firEY but suck penis like a champ. You and all of your friends should run a train on each other and drizzle a bit of Doritos on your penis so you can have a cheesy **** fgt. I fking hate you so much bro, touch me one more time and I will beat face in after I fitness mate. Me and the lads will put our foots so far up your anus that you'll spit out shoelaces!
dipped my dorito to that
#stopmegatron2k15

KillerPig

you took it too far you beaner son of a ****. put ****ing mustard on your poon and go grind it together with ****ing Selenes you ****ing **** ****. at least I have a **** to put Doritos on you ****ing tranny autism baby. I swear if I ever see u in person I will 9/11 your ****ing house with my jizz bomb u mother ****er

Quote from: Cooky on January 08, 2013, 11:02:00 AM
Quote from: Yz on January 08, 2013, 10:45:04 AM
Chespin. what the ****?

lol cheese spin

probably Selene's least favorite pokemon (she hates cheese)

LightRequiem

i'm going to menstruate all over you ****ing gooks

gtfo ur not even gamr grills

u have no sweet poontag u ****ing nignogs

KillerPig

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-