April 20, 2024, 05:46:05 AMLatest Member: Ernestomer
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » BvB Event idea

BvB Event idea

Started by FalseProphet, January 26, 2015, 04:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FalseProphet

January 26, 2015, 04:00:47 PM Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 04:19:07 PM by FalseProphet
It will run a course of 3 days.
We will need some experienced/Elite BvB Players who don't mind playing for fun, and or just holding up a challenge.

It'll run as a 3vs3 basis, the elite players being one team and community being the other 3.
You will enter via. forums with your team, and you can compete more than once.
Rules - TBC.
To win the event you must beat the opposing "Elite" team. Once done it will record you a win for that account more wins = better prize. A player can be judged from staff to become an Elite player to help host the event as a BvB Elite player to make things more challenging. The Players dedicated to being Elite players, will have to dedicate the 3 days to BvB to help play against all opposing teams who apply.

The best thing about this is your team may  have a challenge, so you'll have to work together as-well as speak to new people as team. Because the elite teams will have staff they can record wins without worry of boosting/cheating etc. I might make some additions/changes upon talk over it. If anyone sounds interested? or has some ideas on changes?
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

anaroy50

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

leapman

+1

I think as an additional reward the winners should have "Elite BvB" in parentheses near their name.
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

FalseProphet

Quote from: leapman on January 26, 2015, 04:17:48 PM
+1

I think as an additional reward the winners should have "Elite BvB" in parentheses near their name.

Defiently sounds good, like a title. Wouldn't affect game, or unbalance things either.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-