April 24, 2024, 08:59:05 AMLatest Member: BernieBuh
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Make a new section on the website

Make a new section on the website

Started by Thornz, February 03, 2015, 12:22:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thornz

I realized there isn't really a easy to find section of the website dedicated to showcasing what the game is like. Sure, we have a screenshots section and the videos section, but it can be hard to get a clear picture of what the gameplay is like from those sometimes.

I kinda feel like we need a new page that's easy to find from the homepage that is dedicated to just showing off what the gameplay is like for potential players that have no idea what the game is like or if it's worth downloading. Just something sime with some clear screenshots of the different elements of the game, and maybe a professional video or 2. I always have a hard time describing this game to friends without actually showing them the game, and this would be a good way to attract more players to actual download the game...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Cooky

i remember on BOTS they had a 'game guide'  which was really cool to look at even when u knew about the game

something like that for BC would be great  +1

FalseProphet

I could agree with you there on trying to describe it, especially without it sounding like it's for 2 year olds lol.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Madprox

Quote from: Cooky on February 03, 2015, 12:36:50 AM
i remember on BOTS they had a 'game guide'  which was really cool to look at even when u knew about the game

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

trashburmy

Quote from: Cooky on February 03, 2015, 12:36:50 AM

Thornz

Yeah, that game guide was actually the reason I started playing BOTS, cause it looked really cool...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-